Old 01-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Elyos
Default Flames of Wrath

Now that my sorcerer has reached level 72, i can use the flames of wrath skill but my problem is i can only enchanted it to 0 and the "+" button is disabled

https://s23.postimg.org/fukyf3qp7/flames_of_wrath.jpg

Has anybody having the same problem?? i already send a ticket to support and they did a great job trying to help me but without any success and at the end, they just told me they would forward this issue to the development team for further review
Old 01-13-2017, 05:24 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Flames of Wrath

It's definitely a bug. There's nothing you can do until maybe they'll fix it with the 5.3 update.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:48 PM
Elyos

I had his prob with the wind spear upgrade at lvl 66. It went away on either lvl up or when the next skill unlocked the upgraded gain mana. I can't remember which one did it but it's now able to be +. Other sorcs said it happens to them too so maybe this will be the case for balaur seeker upgrade too. That is what we are talking about right the balaur seeker upgrade I'm not home so can't check the name o.o

Last edited by MizutaniShizuku - Israphel; 01-13-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:27 PM
Elyos

Don't wish for upgradable flames of wrath because it might be a lot weaker than 0 enchant like wind spear was :/
Old 03-09-2017, 12:21 PM
Elyos

Has anyone been able to Upgrade it before leveling up to 73?