Old 01-26-2017, 07:43 PM
Asmodians
Default Old player back to the game :)

Hey guys!
Im back after almost a 2 years break, I have a 65 sw in asmos siel side, and a 65 elyos templar in Tiamat, Im willing to play with any of this 2 chars. I just want to play with some guildies in a legion that would accept me.

take care! :D
Old 03-27-2017, 04:42 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Old player back to the game :)

well,, i'd suggestyou make up your mind about which faction or character you wanna spend more time on...in truth, not many Legions likes recruting Alts...especially since you're on 2 different servers...
Old 03-29-2017, 10:57 AM
Asmodians

This post seem fitting to ask my question as I too am a returning Aion player.. but from beta to launch days, i played for about a year then was on and off as the original grind was heavy. I log into the game and my account recently and it doesn't recognize me. Anyone know what happened to all my stuff? Toons, etc? I am one of 6 players that played together.. only 2 of us lost everything.

hope someone checks these posts still, and i hope someone may know. Thank you all!
Old 03-29-2017, 11:07 AM
Elyos

Were you still logging in with a user name back then?

If you didn't migrate your account to an email login before a certain date, everything on that account went poof in the account system change they did a few years ago. :(
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 03-29-2017, 11:13 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
Were you still logging in with a user name back then?

If you didn't migrate your account to an email login before a certain date, everything on that account went poof in the account system change they did a few years ago. :(
grrr well then maybe the fellas did that and we didn't.. oh well that's at least an answer!! not one i want to hear but it happens! So I spose i will go to Tiamat and see if i cant be a one of them gunner guys.. lol
Old 03-29-2017, 11:29 AM
Elyos

Have fun pewpew'ing things. :D
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 03-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
Have fun pewpew'ing things. :D
Maybe i wil go healer, i see you are a Cleric. Cleric or chanter at lvl 10? which is more needed? which is funnier?
Old 03-29-2017, 11:42 AM
Elyos

I actually main a sorc. :> I like big-numbers-pewpew.

Of chanter and cleric, I love chanter. It has cool animations, and the buffs are pretty nice. I think it's still a very needed class, but good clerics are needed too.