Old 05-12-2017, 10:42 PM
Asmodians
Default dark poeta final boss reflect skill

so, I'm playing songweaver, I'm currently lvl 49, i never played sw before and i'm still learning the class so my question is this, what do i do when a big scary dragon like tahabata (s rank in dark poeta) has reflect skill? how do i save my ass? I'm not entirely sure what effect the reflect skill has so i'm reading through my skills trying to figure out what to do. I'm guessing its reflecting my own skills back at me yes? (if so, I'm quite impressed with how fast i can kick my own ass XD) so will purifying paean help me? Do i just shield and hope for the best? I tried googling but all the guides i can find are old and the sw skills are not the same.
sorry if this is a really noob question but i am new to sw and new to dark poeta too. I would just keep trying new things till i figure it out but i would rather not waste runs (mine and other peoples) while i try to figure it out, especially considering we can only go twice per day.

any help would be much appreciated :)

Last edited by Solarfall - Israphel; 05-12-2017 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Elyos
Default Re: dark poeta final boss reflect skill

Hey there and welcome to Aion ;)

So the trick to not dying on last boss is to kill the adds. Once he spawns the adds, make sure to kill each and every one of them. Don't attack the boss at all until the mobs are gone. Then continue on DPS'ing the boss until the next round of adds pop up. :)
Old 05-13-2017, 04:06 PM
Asmodians

hi :) thanks for reply but i was dead before the adds spawned lol. One of the guys in group said that tahabata has reflect skill and that i need to dispel but i dont know how 0.0
Old 05-13-2017, 04:28 PM
Elyos

Half-stop stigma.

If it is even dispellable, lol. If it's not, when you see the buff pop up on Tahabata, immediately stop hitting him. Pretty much, keep a close eye on what the boss is doing.

/may or may not have blown a few glacial shards into reflect a few times...;-;
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 05-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Elyos

Y.o.u T.u.B.e
Old 05-14-2017, 08:28 AM
Asmodians

Holy nyerk after two weeks I finally got in to forums so I can post ���� . yea as others have said try half stop stigma to strip the reflect skill and I ran into this one time on a boss in draupnir cave on my sin with flurry up man I kicked my own ass pretty quick lmao
Old 05-16-2017, 10:14 AM
Asmodians

perfect, thanks cheesecake. I will see if i can get my hands on a half stop stigma and give it another go. Tahabata has it coming lol.
and hi stillwaters :) i had problem logging into forum for ages too, it always says some rubbish about wrong password but if you keep clicking FAQ it eventually lets you in. I got that great little piece of advice from another thread, i cant remember who posted it though :/
gah that boss in draupnir, he keeps turning me into a chicken lol XD
Old 05-17-2017, 01:33 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarfall - Israphel View Post
gah that boss in draupnir, he keeps turning me into a chicken lol XD
For that, use Greater Healing Potions. Your cleric should use them and dispel the rest of the group, but if he/she doesn't do it... just use your pot and save your life :D