Old 05-22-2017, 07:09 AM
Asmodians
Default Turning off mantras

I've never been able to turn off mantras that last "forever" (until I die) -- like Revival, Clement, etc. I can activate other mantras that have the same CD to replace them or whatever, but I can't just turn them off completely. I didn't think much of it because I just thought that was the way the game was designed as I've only been playing Aion about a month.

However, someone told me a few days ago that all you have to do is click on them and that will turn them off. I tried left- and right-clicking on both the bottom bars and top of the screen and nada -- did not turn them off/take them away. Yet, this person sounded so incredibly sure--"I figured that out at like level 12"--that now I'm wondering if I have a bug in my client. ??
Old 05-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Turning off mantras

You should be able to turn mantras off, just as you were told.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 05-22-2017, 08:41 AM
Asmodians

Oh. Well, that's great lol. I'll put in a support ticket, but I don't hold much hope of the devs fixing it for me. Thanks!
Old 05-24-2017, 07:09 AM
Asmodians

This sounds dumb but do you have the mantra skill on your skill bar?
You click it from there. (go to skills, find the mantra, put it on skill bar then click it)
Old 05-24-2017, 07:36 AM
Asmodians

Yes, it is on my skill bar haha. Not a dumb suggestion as a lot of people handle their skill bars differently!