Old 02-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Elyos
Default Let's patch again..and again..and again

What the title says.
Downloaded patch 1 last night, logged in, made a char, played a bit to lvl 5 then logged out and let it continue to patch overnight. this morning it said successful 100/100 download complete so i closed the little background patcher box and opened the game to play it
now it's patching from 1 all over again and to be quite honest I'm pretty p.o.'ed

I know it's not my comp because the same thing was happening to my friend last night who joined with me, and it was so bad he patched 5 times....all 9 of those huge patches.

is there a download link or something to just force patch it? because this is ridiculous and no way to run an MMO.
Old 02-25-2016, 01:15 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Let's patch again..and again..and again

I am having same prm. And now game wont start at all, when i click on (play now). also its been 4 days now to download stage 2. Keeps starting over.
Old 02-26-2016, 10:33 PM
Elyos

Now going on day 6. Now i have to relaunch game starter if i want to play the game.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:08 PM
Elyos

This just happened to me with blade and soul, insta uninstall, now i want to play aion and this just happened to me again when i was supposed to play the game, it just downloaded a 4mb patch then the download just restarted is there a way to deal with this? i dont want to be downloading the same game 5447894651349878762312564897 times.