Old 06-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Asmodians
Default Best PVE dps stigma build?

So I was thinking of doing this:

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/jBCEKMO65

How's that look, guys? Will I be ok without Pulverizer Cannon's heal?
Old 06-18-2017, 07:01 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Best PVE dps stigma build?

Unequip stopping power and equip blazing bombardant.
Reduce fire resist help incendiary shell dmg.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:26 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelewen - Siel View Post
Unequip stopping power and equip blazing bombardant.
Reduce fire resist help incendiary shell dmg.
I was thinking of doing exactly that! That would give me Pulverizer Cannon, too. Is the boost to just the one fire move with Bombardment better than a boost to any 5 moves in a row with Stopping Power, though?

Also, just reading the tooltips on Pulverizor Cannon Vs. Sequential Fire, Sequential hits 12 mobs vs. Pulverizor's 6 and it's base damage is higher! Is everyone's preference for Pulverizor only for it's heal? My baby gunner is only level 30 right now (so this is all just theorycrafting for me), but don't we get another heal at higher levels, too? Or is Pulverizor our only self-heal?
Old 06-20-2017, 05:14 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySarah - Israphel View Post
I was thinking of doing exactly that! That would give me Pulverizer Cannon, too. Is the boost to just the one fire move with Bombardment better than a boost to any 5 moves in a row with Stopping Power, though?

Also, just reading the tooltips on Pulverizor Cannon Vs. Sequential Fire, Sequential hits 12 mobs vs. Pulverizor's 6 and it's base damage is higher! Is everyone's preference for Pulverizor only for it's heal? My baby gunner is only level 30 right now (so this is all just theorycrafting for me), but don't we get another heal at higher levels, too? Or is Pulverizor our only self-heal?
You get Anti-Enemy Fire at 65 which is another self-heal. Pulverizer Cannon is better all around because it has a wider radius and doesn't require charging for maximum effectiveness.

Regarding Sequential Fire: to access it, you need to slot either Paralysis Cannon or Stopping Power, neither which are particularly good for DPS in PvE

Read Lumiphat's post here for a detailed breakdown of why certain skills are "meh" when it comes to PvE dps
Old 06-23-2017, 09:26 PM
Elyos

Quote:

Well blazing boost incendiary dmg for about 1k but that's kinda minor benefit the real benefit is you have another short cd for DPS is better than stopping power boost 10% dmg with 5 hits and cd 1 min plus the fact pulverizor cannon healing greatly unlike other gunner heals which just bad.

Pistols just bad never use it in pve except mp healing.
Remember the real gunner fun begins at lv 68 when u got concentrated fire even better with lv 70 but after 70 u pretty much got nothing to chasing for in pve even with 5.6 new arch daeva skill.

Last edited by Neleth -; 06-23-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Asmodians

Quote:

*facepalm* only level 30 and you want to theory craft. Worry about leveling and you can test and learn what you want to use. The damage from pulverized cannon close range destroys though.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:35 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
*facepalm* only level 30 and you want to theory craft.
Yes?
Quote:
Worry about leveling and you can test and learn what you want to use.
I mean, yeah I'm going to be testing some of this out when I get there myself, but I like asking questions from people with more experience than me so that I know what's what. That's kinda what this forum is for?
Quote:
The damage from pulverized cannon close range destroys though.
Ok this part of your post was helpful - have you tried out Sequential Fire as well? How does their damage compare?
Old 06-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Asmodians

Is sequential fire the cannon vision or the attack speed vision? Gunners will have 3 heals btw with pulverized cannon. You have 4 skills that do damage and get only 600hp back each skill. It's meh. Then trunk shot chain last skill is a heal. The stigma that is instant hp and mp. Do you know the CD of the other 2 visions and exactly how long that one buff lasts. Sorry I only pve with my gunner, one stigma build.