Old 07-09-2017, 08:02 PM
Asmodians
Default PVP gear

After the BM set what set should I work towards for PVP?
Old 07-10-2017, 03:19 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: PVP gear

Lots of things to do:

Get Spinel Medals and AP for the level 75 set. Farm Omegas and mythic supplements to enchant. Consider waiting for 5.6 before enchanting if you don't want to risk blowing them up.

Get Valor Insignia for level 70 arena gear. This may not actually be necessary if you're comfortable in BM gear, but it is still a step up (noticeable gains if you use any of the Archdaeva manastones at +5 and higher). You can also sell the gear to other people for kinah.

Get a Provenance weapon for an extendable if you're a Chanter, Gladiator, Sin, or Templar. Not a necessity, but nice to have. If you're a Sorcerer or SM, you may also want it for the attack speed.

Get IDL or Boundless accessories and temper them. Get Abyssal accessories if you want to risk it, but they will blow up upon failure.

Get a pair of highly enchanted wings for bonus stats. They can be anything really, but obviously, the better the wings, the better the stats.

Enchant your bracelet to +5 and above for bonus PvP defense and extra manastone slots.
Old 07-10-2017, 06:42 AM
Elyos

^ That was one of the most helpful PvP gear comments I've seen. Thanks!

Related question: Where do you farm/buy the extendable provenance weapons? I've searched for this info before, but have had limited luck. I know I read that there's a world boss in Norsvold which has a small chance to drop them. Is there somewhere else they drop? Can they be bought on broker too? (I'm not at home or I'd check myself lol.)
Old 07-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantheria - Israphel View Post
^ That was one of the most helpful PvP gear comments I've seen. Thanks!

Related question: Where do you farm/buy the extendable provenance weapons? I've searched for this info before, but have had limited luck. I know I read that there's a world boss in Norsvold which has a small chance to drop them. Is there somewhere else they drop? Can they be bought on broker too? (I'm not at home or I'd check myself lol.)
It drops from a boss in norsvold, guessing one in lol ima also but need a lot of people. Or hope you can get one from events due to them being almost in every reward from past events this year... Or buy from someone. Gl to ya my frand!
Old 07-10-2017, 02:00 PM
Elyos

They drop from four bosses, 2 on each zone, each of level 80 and legendary grade. Its Corpus and Ferson for Norsvold, Barthor and Auronos for Iluma. Each time you kill them, they will drop a random Prov weapon (any kind) and a Tempering Solution. You need to be at least 72 or 73 to wish to deal any damage.

and you need people as well. One alliance at least, and at least some 75s are a must. Future patches will however change level difference penalties, so, that will change.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)

Last edited by Bryos -; 07-10-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Asmodians

Remember the first rule of PvP though. Always look good so make sure to get your skins and wear them till you can get the armor *thumbs up* :)
Old 07-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
Remember the first rule of PvP though. Always look good so make sure to get your skins and wear them till you can get the armor *thumbs up* :)
This. If you don't look good while doing it, don't do it at all.

Assassin Guide - http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?p=2012210
4.9 PvP Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZdoVS22rPs