Old 09-24-2016, 03:09 AM
Asmodians
Default New player looking for RP!

So! As the title suggests, relatively new around Aion proper. I played the game some years back, before Gelkmaros was even there, but on a illegitimate server I was dragged on to by friends. It wasn't until recently that I felt this sudden urge to return to the game, and decided to do so properly this game, and have started leveling up characters with friends on Siel, but also by myself on Israphel, as I see that seems to be the main server for RP.

Been scouring the forums a fair bit on my phone, amusing myself with the Aion pet peeves thread (That was a long read...), attempting to brush up on the lore, but there's still one thing that I'm missing.

People to RP with and group up with.

I already have my 3-person group on Siel to level up with, so I'm mostly looking at you, Israphel people. I hear we Asmodians got at least 2 large RP legions about, but I didn't find any recruitment posts by them (Granted, was lazy looking).

So if anyone wants to introduce themselves or run into my sorceress, I'd be happy to try and make time! As well as simply chat in-game when I'm about. Unfortunately, EU based and my work-shifts are very awkward at times for RP, but I make do!

Aaaand that's about it for my awfully written stream-of-thought post. Looking forward to trying to find you all in-game.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:50 PM
Elyos
Default Re: New player looking for RP!

You can use the legion recruit window to apply to Dark Amaranth or Crimson Fury :)
Old 03-23-2017, 02:28 AM
Asmodians

I'd be more than happy to roleplay with you! Unfortunately I'm not in a roleplay legion so it's quite rare that I get the opportunity to actually roleplay with someone on my sorcerer. Hit me up on Spiritknife when you get the chance!
Old 07-19-2017, 06:41 PM
Elyos

Can anyone explain to me what does "Role-playing" mean?
Old 07-20-2017, 01:24 AM
Asmodians

We also used to have some RP in our legion (in the end we made a sub-legion with all of our characters). But we only roled Empyrean and Dragon Lords (my beloved LadyTriniel).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburbs - Siel View Post
Can anyone explain to me what does "Role-playing" mean?
I'm not an expert, but in general you make a new character, you set a background story for him/her, and you play it in accordance with his/her personality. It may vary and have more or less strict rules (for example if it's allowed or not to have a temporary "normal" vocabulary or if you must always behave like your toon would).

In our case it was a particular RP, since the personality of our alts was already fixed somehow by the Aion's lore, so it was a bit easier in the beginning (you needed to look for info about him/her) but harder after a bit (less chances to go out of the line, so to say).
Also, due to the lack of new topics, we ended up to have sexual speeches most of the time (Triniel luv Nezekan for example).