Old 08-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Asmodians
Default Weekly Server Maintenance - August 2, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, August 2, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

- Changes -
  • Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Homeward Bound will continue for one more week.
  • Celestial Guard missing PvP stats will be fixed.
  • Contaminated Underpath rank requirements will be changed.
  • Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

-Maintenance images of the week-
https://i.redd.it/qw5o42z43ecz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jWlCbLR.gifv
https://i.imgur.com/72AOSUB.gifv
Old 08-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - August 2, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

Does this mean that the celestial guard set is obtainable again?
Old 08-02-2017, 06:59 AM
Elyos

"Contaminated Underpath rank requirements will be changed."

So I guess this means we can't AFK and still get S-rank anymore lmao. That's fair though. XD
Old 08-02-2017, 07:49 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantheria - Israphel View Post
"Contaminated Underpath rank requirements will be changed."

So I guess this means we can't AFK and still get S-rank anymore lmao. That's fair though. XD
People in LFG are saying you can ATK and not get S-rank now under certain conditions. xD Too lazy to try to confirm.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 08-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
People in LFG are saying you can ATK and not get S-rank now under certain conditions. xD Too lazy to try to confirm.
this is true they made it harder. You can't lose the first gate anymore and get s rank done it on 2 toons wanted to see the change. Unless you get the saam herb guys who give alot of points if you lose front gate you getting a rank. Before you could lose front gate and still get an s as long as never lost back gate to. So you have to be perfect now

back to vacation mode :-)
Old 08-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyd - Siel View Post
this is true they made it harder. You can't lose the first gate anymore and get s rank done it on 2 toons wanted to see the change. Unless you get the saam herb guys who give alot of points if you lose front gate you getting a rank. Before you could lose front gate and still get an s as long as never lost back gate to. So you have to be perfect now

back to vacation mode :-)

I lost the front gate last night and still got S rank. As long as you have at least 40k points before the big guy shows up and you don't lose the back gate, you'll get S rank. I didn't have the little herb guys either. I had the dudes with spears on horses. I don't know, it's all very chance-y, it seems haha.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
I lost the front gate last night and still got S rank. As long as you have at least 40k points before the big guy shows up and you don't lose the back gate, you'll get S rank. I didn't have the little herb guys either. I had the dudes with spears on horses. I don't know, it's all very chance-y, it seems haha.
The change was added today, so your run last night was still the old ranking.

I agree with the change, you shouldn't be able to afk S-Rank. I'm not happy with how rng heavy it is. You get random enemies and a random number of bright aethers. Also the cannon that deals with the most annoying and dangerous waves (Vampires and Zombie Crawlers) doesn't shoot half the time.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:52 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
incorrect maint today changed that they put a fix in cause everyone was getting s rank even afking lol. Now if you lose first gate you are getting a rank unless get those saam guys.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthyin - Siel View Post
Does this mean that the celestial guard set is obtainable again?
Not available yet, but we are looking to add it in game in the future.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyd - Siel View Post
incorrect maint today changed that they put a fix in cause everyone was getting s rank even afking lol. Now if you lose first gate you are getting a rank unless get those saam guys.
Ahh, I misunderstood your original post. I thought you meant that before today you would get A rank if you lost the front gate.