Old 06-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: @nodes/nodesgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmil - Zikel View Post
Trust me, I will level when I get good net, and ill beat the 55 that talk trash just like I beat the 50 that talked trash when I was 35/40.

And Extal I dont troll first, u earned any remarks I may have made that you felt applied to you.
Logically (mean WITH LOGIC), same gear, same class 55 should win 50 every time. Unless they are bad. Fortunately, 95% of Aion players (myself included) are terrible at PvP.

I always troll first. Then get serious.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilie - Zikel View Post
Amp is a good sorc ! i have alot more troubles killing him in dredgions than i ever had with you. -.^ ~
1v1
Old 06-22-2011, 12:25 PM
Asmodians

I heard that the eilie fam stop doing dredge after Maka stop taking them? true story cuz after u stop running with Maka i never saw you again but then again who are you? and why r u talking to me and if your so good east shard come put your money where you month is oh w8 your 50 so even WHEN. i win it dont mean nothing cuz your nothing....
Old 06-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exstal - Zikel View Post
These are the people I'm talking about Exmil.

You at least use the gear that you (probably) worked for.

Counterargument to: you have terrible gear at 55
- First character didn't know about twinks until 51.
- Rerolling is too much work
- Level up like Trade says, much more fun to be had
Why do people care so much about what others do in a computer game tell me? Is world-pvp at 55 such a srsbsn to you? Personally i made this dredg alt because baby dredge is probably the most enjoyable thing left in this game (elyos side), and i geared her from flash lv30 blues to this with hard-earned wins (<3 my old static!). Theres fair 6v6(vTrains!) to be had and the wait time is like not even 10 minutes.. Saying we dont use our gear based on kill counts (wich record alliance forts kills but not dredge's, go figure) is just being ignorant Or jelly And no i won't level; have 55s already and theres no fun to be had in gelk, not when you run around alone trying to find single asmos. Cdredge wait times is way too long
Old 06-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Amp is a good sorc ! i have alot more troubles killing him in dredgions than i ever had with you. -.^ ~

Amper is not a bad sorc but you saying he is better than me is calling him bad....just saying
Old 06-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade - Zikel View Post
I heard that the eilie fam stop doing dredge after Maka stop taking them? true story cuz after u stop running with Maka i never saw you again but then again who are you? and why r u talking to me and if your so good east shard come put your money where you month is oh w8 your 50 so even WHEN. i win it dont mean nothing cuz your nothing....
Implying you are someone more important than another..? This is a computer game If you can't take a little criticism, don't insult others on forums telling them they're plain bads and that you are so awesome at 1v1 with an overpowered class. And since you seem to care so much, we stopped doing dredges because i got sick of it and decided to finally try the 55 Pve on other characters; has nothing to do with Maka or whatever you silly might think. We've just restarted running with bonk's cleric and are having alot of fun !
Old 06-22-2011, 12:49 PM
Asmodians

Trade rage-level'd. Super cereal trufax <3

ohai Imma

Check out my casual !Aion LS www.twitch.tv/suihime
Old 06-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Implying you are someone more important than another..? This is a computer game If you can't take a little criticism, don't insult others on forums telling them they're plain bads and that you are so awesome at 1v1 with an overpowered class. And since you seem to care so much, we stopped doing dredges because i got sick of it and decided to finally try the 55 Pve on other characters; has nothing to do with Maka or whatever you silly might think. We've just restarted running with bonk's cleric and are having alot of fun !
u have nice gear for someone with under 1,000 lifetime kills

hmmmmmmm

bad ;x

i haz the best babies O.o?
Old 06-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Dont try to used that "its just a game" thing with me cuz if you really didnt care you wouldnt had of said anything cuz no1 was talking to you. so no 1v1 k keep killing Amper the level 50 and think your pro but when you want a real fight ill show you one. bye
Old 06-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika - Zikel View Post
Trade rage-level'd. Super cereal trufax <3

ohai Imma
Did you rage-level?

=_=