Old 05-04-2012, 01:26 AM
Asmodians
Default Can't login

O.K. so for some reason starting today, I'm unable to log into Aion at all. Whenever I try it says I'm already logged in, and then if I try at all afterward, regardless of whether I reopen Aion or anything else, it logs me in but dcs me before I get to character select. At first I thought someone else might be on my account, changed my pass a couple of times with no differing result. I don't think it has anything to do with the patch because I played yesterday but I can't be certain. Need a hand here...
Old 05-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Can't login

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsunder - Israphel View Post
O.K. so for some reason starting today, I'm unable to log into Aion at all. Whenever I try it says I'm already logged in, and then if I try at all afterward, regardless of whether I reopen Aion or anything else, it logs me in but dcs me before I get to character select. At first I thought someone else might be on my account, changed my pass a couple of times with no differing result. I don't think it has anything to do with the patch because I played yesterday but I can't be certain. Need a hand here...
they could be beating you to the password change, or seeing it in your email forwarding. Do you use the same password for your email that you used for Aion?
AMD Phenom2 945 C3 @ 3.4ghz, Zalman CNPS 9500A, 92MM all copper CPU cooler, Asus M4N98TD EVO AMD mobo, 8GB DDR3 1600, 2x Nvidia GTX 460 1GB (SLI enabled), 2x500GB WD 7200RPM HDDs, BFGtech EX series 1000w modular PSU, All stuffed into an Antec300 illusion with 5 fans, and shown on a 21.5in 1920x1080 2MS GtG Acer monitor, and used with a Lycosa and an MX518. My house is also fed with a charter ultra100 connection. Am I crazy?
Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Elyos

it's not someone on your account. Were someone on the account it would give you the message once that you are logged in, then when you re-enter your info it would log you in. Alternatively, when you are in game and someone logs in and forces you out, it will tell you that another user has logged in. This is happening to me as well. It started wednesday night after patching and then playing all night. I tried to relog a few times, got mad and went to sleep. I came home from work on thursday and logged in without a problem. Played for hours and then randomly was DCd around 10pm, upon trying to log back in, the same thing from the night before started happening again. Now today I tried logging in again and it's the same, I cannot get to the character select screen, it freezes with just the background showing and then disconnects after a few moments. I tried turning off firewalls, repairing the client and everything else aside from re-installing.
CAN A GM PLS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS, I have asked around vents and a few people said that it did happen to them also, but seemed to fix itself like it did for me the second day.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Elyos

The good news is it's not someone else logging in with your account info ! If someone else enters your information to log in, they log in and you get kicked out. So if it were someone else logging in the game, you would be able to login in and they would get kicked out.

I don't know a fix for your problem besides wait it out. I've had that happen to me once. It was a long time ago and all I remember is that I waited it out. I'm not sure how long I waited, but it was something between 15 minutes and 1 hour. It wasn't a connection problem either because I was able to play on my second account.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Asmodians

are you using battleping? some of the servers keep going down , it happens with now just switch servers.