Default Re: Fire Temple Gold Items

Dude i got a gold 1st run on two dif characters, u luck is badddddd
Old 11-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knossos - Siel View Post
Dude i got a gold 1st run on two dif characters, u luck is badddddd
Actually, it is the opposite; on both accounts.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Elyos

Running mostly FT from 30 to 35, my sin has 2 Kromedes Daggars already. I also saw the Sword and Bow, but lose those (sword to a 2nd sin, bow to glad - no ranger). This is definitely a huge improvement over previously.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Asmodians

Either gonna loot right (buy) Krom's book for SM or gonna do the upgrade quest... which ever is first. I am at 6/20. Have blue book already. Can't run FT anymore. Bored to death.

My SM has two Kroms orbs combined... rocking almost 1300 MB--instant agro from most tanks. (Anyone notice the pulse changes if combined with itself.) I have to switch to book for groups. Orb == PVP/solo PVE.

"Don't care wha cu said! It aint gon' sound right!" ~ Steve Harvey, Family Feud
Old 11-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Elyos

Hmm, I run FT with a sorc who literally has 1700+ mboost. Crazy twink. He still doesn't get aggro from tanks. how would an SM who shares aggro with pets? Just curious.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Elyos

I wish I had kept track of how many runs I have done, but I know its alot. Pretty much leveled here from 31-38 with the exception of Kromes Trial entry quests and 3 runs of it so far. Have never seen dagger drop. Have seen sword 1 time, pole 1 time, staff 1 time, orb 2 times, book 1 time, and hammer 2 times. Never seen bow also. It wouldn't bother me I guess if there were more coins to be had each run, as to get 1350 for the wep I would end up outleveling it :( Make coin 1h weps half price of 2h ones plz. Its very discouraging to run it this many times and have never seen what I am after. Vile has only dropped 1 gold out of the maybe 10-12 times I have seen her as well, usually just a blue(which I have one of)

TL;DR- I am sick of seeing necklaces/stones of silence already :P
Old 11-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Elyos

I didn't run it with the goal of getting a weapon on my first two chars but I think I ran it roughly 50 times on my glad to get his spear. I made the 35 gold crafted spear and combined it. Totally worth it. I think most people forget to check out the other two bosses there that drop White Flame weapons that have the same stats. I've seen plenty of blue and gold weps drop in FT tho, just rarely for the char I'm on att. :)
Old 11-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandar - Israphel View Post
Hmm, I run FT with a sorc who literally has 1700+ mboost. Crazy twink. He still doesn't get aggro from tanks. how would an SM who shares aggro with pets? Just curious.
Must be bad tanks then... Also, I don't share my agro with my pet... we compete for it. I use my stigs to buff the group like any good SM should. BUT I dot, dot, dot, boom, boom, agro. Your sorc friend might hold back a few seconds on his rotation apply either dots or delayed burst. Signs of a good sorc.

"Don't care wha cu said! It aint gon' sound right!" ~ Steve Harvey, Family Feud
Old 11-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Elyos

No, the Sorc doesnt pull aggro - that's why I was confused as to how a SM would. My Sorc was always more of an aggro magnet than my SM.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandar - Israphel View Post
No, the Sorc doesnt pull aggro - that's why I was confused as to how a SM would. My Sorc was always more of an aggro magnet than my SM.
If Alexandar wasn't pulling aggro off the tank in there, I don't know how an SM at that level would be.. :)