Old 03-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Glad: " can i please join for TS?" Response: " no we have plate already"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheliah - Kahrun View Post
Well, for your first stated problem...Players are greedy and don't want to share their gear. It is likely that templar doesn't want to compete for drops (and it probably an idiot and doesn't realize that not every piece of plate gear that drops in TS is suited to a templar). Now, I know that you're completely PvE geared, but people may not know that right away.

Also, Gladiators are notorious for being terrible. You may or may not be, but there is a reason why I used to have a list saved on my computer of bad glads to never group with again. Glads tend to attract the type of idiotic players who just want to be this big huge oaf with a giant stick. There is a reason why the term "badiator" is used. Now, on the flipside of that...I know some really awesome Glads, people that I would pick over a Templar any day to tank for me. So if I'm putting together a PUG, and I don't know anyone, I may pass on the Gladiator if no one else in the group can vouch for him.

Also...there are bad clerics out there who would rather have the security of a Templar over the challenge of a Gladiator.

So really, it is nothing to do with you personally. Just probably based on other player's experiences. Try making the groups yourself. People may be willing to trust that you can tank if you're arranging it. Pay attention in LFG, see if you can find a group that is desperate for a tank. If they've been spamming for an hour, they'll be happy to take anything.
I understand that part but like I mentioned, they dont bother to ask what I need from TS. I told them countless times I just need PA so how can any templar argue against something like that? PA is only meant for glads anyways and I tell them I have all my TS armor. What ever they say after that is god awfully summarized in 3-4 words starting from "no sorry" to " have plate already" thats just so unfair to glads who work hard enough to get pve geared and even explain to these moronic idiots, what we dont need and need and yet I only need PA which a templar cant use but I still get rejected? I have a +15 spear now with only composite manastones of crit and parry which works completely fine to me and I have done more dps then even rangers alot of the time so please..
Old 03-27-2013, 10:57 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Glad: " can i please join for TS?" Response: " no we have plate already"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
Because Sins have an even bigger rep for being rubbish then glads do and people think you can't heal more than 1 melee at a time on any given boss.

Which to be honest, int he case of pugs is usually true because their healers are rubbish, their sins are rubbish and their DPS and tank is probably rubbish to so when the Sin suicided into Anuharts reflect for the 6th time and he's only at 50% and the cleric runs the nyerk out of mana from chain Res's leading to the Tanks death and a full wipe, sins don't get invited.
This is what I agree with, I dont like pugging either but sometimes I have to take those measures into perspective and roll the dice sometimes and hope for the lucky numbers, (those numbers as in people who know what thier doing for once) and just try to run a pug group. I cant stand the amount of illogical crap that comes out of them let alone the most mediocre performance establish from random groups that tends to drive you into a coma from time to time.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Elyos

I pugged a sin once for TSH. He averaged 3.7kdps. It was nice. But he started having an ego so I got him killed. And then everything was ok again.

http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Elyos

Quote:
I pugged a sin once for TSH. He averaged 3.7kdps. It was nice. But he started having an ego so I got him killed. And then everything was ok again.
LOL always love reading a Zelandia post, But there must have been a reason why he decided to go full retard you know?

Last edited by Agfafasagagas - Siel; 03-28-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:35 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agfafasagagas - Siel View Post
Group already has plate (Templar) and im a Gladiator asking to join and im fully pve geared with +15 spear (with only composite manastones) and I tell these fail group leaders that I've ran TS countless times succesfully and can also tank it myself but I join for the purpose of DPS and it is completely optimal in terms of running TS. (That rhymes hehe)

Please stop rejecting Gladiators like idiots and taking rangers over cause you cant heal us or something?

Alternate response from bads: " No we need templar sorry"

My answer: Why ? you didnt even ask me for my gear and ive told you i am pve geared well enough to tank and have tanked succesfully in the past, I just want to run for the weapon drop.

Bad: I am sorry templar pls heueuheuhe i am BR

Edited: Hello, just updating this thread with more bull nyerk that I recently heared lol. So apparently this is what I heard when ACTUALLY got into a TS pug:

-I steal aggro off templar many times-

Templar: " fuk you glad steal aggro pls let me tank"

Group members: " okay now glad.. please let him do the tanking"

Me: " I think my brain needs vacation from all the BR's in this group, that or now ive officially seen it all"

Group: Lets kick him hes stealing aggro again. <-- New level of badness.

me: LOL Not my fault he cant keep aggro wtf???

So yeah.. I think Brazil has a grudge against me or people are just ghosting me these days.
I think this is like the 3rd post i see today that is bashing BRs again...
I dont even understand why people think ALL BRS IN AION SUCK.
If that would be true, Kaulteh wouldnt even exist and i would spend my time mostly QQing at forums.

Now, about the topic, at my server, when we have a templar, the gladiator comes as DPS o.o'
Why would people deny the presence of two plates in the same group? IF thats so, why they don't deny duo chains/cloths/leathers?
You know, all servers hav many bad players. I just can't acept the fact that at my server, people told me at LFG that i need 3,4k MB for DLR when i do know that i only need 3,2k. There was another player that told me, as a sorc, i would need 2k MA, 2k MR and another stat that i forgot which was :P and he is from my legion. (Anyway, i dont play with legion mates except one that is at least, decent. Mostly stay at legions to chichat.)

Dumbs are dumbs, teach them how to play and make this comunnity get better. If they ignore you, move on...

Also, your tank (the templar in your edit) was bad. Just go out a little, take a breath and come back in.
I used to rage when ppl were recruiting only geared people for rentus base.
Stoped playing the other day, like a vacation from all those braindeads that will refuse to hear you...
Bad players will just say you were the guilty. Good players will admit they did something wrong and correct themselves.
Nerds are gonna want to say that they are the best and a player that does something wrong twice every six months is the worst player ever.
Just ignore them and move to the next LFG post.

PS: Posting at forums is addictive O_O'

Your attention is much appreciated.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agfafasagagas - Siel View Post
LOL always love reading a Zelandia post, But there must have been a reason why he decided to go full retard you know?
Eh, he started bragging about how his group does 25m runs and how his dps is so l337 and crap we were all kind of ignoring it for a bit because, well, unless everyone else in his group was carrying him hard as nyerk he wasn't doing any 25m runs with only 3.7k. But he kept going on for about 10 minutes on it. And I got tired of it.

Even my alt sin pushes 4k with +1 weapons...

http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Eh, he started bragging about how his group does 25m runs and how his dps is so l337 and crap we were all kind of ignoring it for a bit because, well, unless everyone else in his group was carrying him hard as nyerk he wasn't doing any 25m runs with only 3.7k. But he kept going on for about 10 minutes on it. And I got tired of it.

Even my alt sin pushes 4k with +1 weapons...

I think all that red bull energy got him going lol.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Elyos

I've pulled aggro off a temp in TSH just with auto attacks and hitting the -enmity skill as much as I could. I had aggro within seconds if I started to weave.

Eventually I was kicked since it got me killed. Hate it when people blame the dps and not the terribad tank.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Elyos

BTW i eventually run into some groups at which i can simply start nuking the boss and it wont turn on me.
Today, if i nuked, boss Tahabata would turn on me...
Most sorcs say that i shouldn't nuke from the start...
Some tanks say that i should...
I'm confused...
I though tanks would have enough skills to make some decent aggro...
Anyway, it must be me :P
Old 03-30-2013, 06:37 AM
Elyos

Well. Generally speaking. Your starting rotation shouldn't be: Magic Assist, Vaizel's Wisdom, Glacial, Flamespray, Stormstrike, Inferno, Aetheric Spell. Because that's just being a jerk.