Old 07-22-2015, 07:12 AM
Asmodians
Default ID Nerfed Into the Ground

ID Just got nerfed. No point in going there at all. At least you can change the cost of the obelisk to match the other maps, because that's what the drop rate is after the patch.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:22 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: ID Nerfed Into the Ground

Tbh, from what I've seen in LFG and people talking in vent/TS, I don't think that 80% of the Aion population even realized ID even still existed. They hid the place so well that most people would never find it anyways. I play 4 to 6 hours a day but I'm at work at noon and sleeping at midnight so I've never found an entrance portal, same for 80% of my friendslist.
BG of <Not A Spy> ~ Longest Asmodian #1 Ranked Legion in New Israphel History
Quite Possibly the 13th Empyrean Lord
Currently Under Surveillance by the Shadow Court
Old 07-22-2015, 07:27 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLM - Israphel View Post
Tbh, from what I've seen in LFG and people talking in vent/TS, I don't think that 80% of the Aion population even realized ID even still existed. They hid the place so well that most people would never find it anyways. I play 4 to 6 hours a day but I'm at work at noon and sleeping at midnight so I've never found an entrance portal, same for 80% of my friendslist.
yup I had to work really hard to find the entrance and times. It took me over a week. I paid the 4 mil at the Obelisk. For what? No wonder nobody is playing.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Elyos

I never did take the time to find the portals down to the Idian Depths. Farming like that isn't my thing, but from what I am hearing the channels were removed and the drops for manastones and things seem the same. I can imagine that without channels, competition with the bots most be horrible but are you sure that the drop rates have reduced? Maybe your RNG was just really bad.. since the patch has only been up for less than two hours.

Report those bots. Flood Support with reports. Maybe it will kick them into action.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 07-22-2015, 07:51 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
I never did take the time to find the portals down to the Idian Depths. Farming like that isn't my thing, but from what I am hearing the channels were removed and the drops for manastones and things seem the same. I can imagine that without channels, competition with the bots most be horrible but are you sure that the drop rates have reduced? Maybe your RNG was just really bad.. since the patch has only been up for less than two hours.

Report those bots. Flood Support with reports. Maybe it will kick them into action.
yeah I'm positive. after 1 hour, nothing. I mean nothing.

"Some adjustments to drop settings will be made to Idian Depths."
Old 07-22-2015, 07:52 AM
Elyos

No drops at all? No kinah. No manastones of any kind. No balaur mats. No bloodmarks or ancient coins. Literally -nothing-? Or just nothing special?

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 07-22-2015, 07:57 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
No drops at all? No kinah. No manastones of any kind. No balaur mats. No bloodmarks or ancient coins. Literally -nothing-? Or just nothing special?
Ancient manastones were replaced with white ones. No bloodmarks. Kinah and Ancient coins seem to be unchanged. Its the same as any other map. No weapon or armor drops.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:03 AM
Elyos

wow 1 hour ! such sample size !!

HERESY THE BEST
Old 07-22-2015, 08:11 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaisland - Siel View Post
wow 1 hour ! such sample size !!
If you have farmed there than you know exactly what to expect.

Last edited by {CC}BusterCasey - Siel; 07-22-2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Content
Old 07-22-2015, 09:30 AM
Elyos

Haven't farmed there for the patch, will try it out later; but before I could easily walk away with around 50M-75M with 1 hour of farming in ID. BUT, if drops got nerfed I don't really care, I have to congratulate GM's for doing it thought, ID was a bot swarming place you could see one player with at least 30 of those scales up for sale here on siel. So till they find a way to stop the bots permanently this nerfed was neccesary.