Old 07-22-2015, 09:37 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: ID Nerfed Into the Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachiyu - Siel View Post
Haven't farmed there for the patch, will try it out later; but before I could easily walk away with around 50M-75M with 1 hour of farming in ID. BUT, if drops got nerfed I don't really care, I have to congratulate GM's for doing it thought, ID was a bot swarming place you could see one player with at least 30 of those scales up for sale here on siel. So till they find a way to stop the bots permanently this nerfed was neccesary.
yup, going to miss it.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineappleHaze - Israphel View Post
Ancient manastones were replaced with white ones. No bloodmarks. Kinah and Ancient coins seem to be unchanged. Its the same as any other map. No weapon or armor drops.
Is not true, maybe is your rng, I dont like to farm, but i got some ancient coins, balic materials, amor and some ancient manastones o.O idk if the drop rate is low now or something change like people can't loot shells with pets since ID is like boot land xD
Old 07-22-2015, 12:30 PM
Elyos

Oh god. I just went there, wanted some balic mats.

There are no mobs.

The place is full of bots. Like... 5~10 per spot. How the nyerk even, why is no one doing anything about this crap.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Asmodians
Default What adjustments were made?

nvm, didn't know this thread existed and the mod just moved my post here lol

Last edited by FirsttAid - Siel; 07-22-2015 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Elyos

Damn it, why did they have to remove 4 channels? Seriously. I liked the idea of everyone having their own space to farm. Avoiding fighting for mobs and stuff. It makes me rage.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-22-2015, 02:06 PM
Asmodians

bots sometimes die, maybe if they remove the obelisk ( i dont mind to look for the ID portal) x_x will be a little normal and not bot paradise the whole day 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QQ
Old 07-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Elyos

How about instead of punishing the players channel/loot wise they could, you know, actually do something about the bots.

No what am I saying, that's just crazy talk.

pyromage-aion.tumblr.com
Old 07-22-2015, 03:06 PM
Asmodians

I just got done farming ID for a few hours.... most I got was two green weapons "Unyielding" and some ancient coins

Bots are everywhere, in every area... 3+
Most are gunner/SW
All are using hacks (speed, animation, etc)

*claps for ncsoft*
you should honestly remove the bots, and change the loot back to the way it was... normal players weren't getting high drop rates, bots who farmed 24/7 were

Last edited by FirsttAid - Siel; 07-22-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:45 PM
Elyos

My god, please, do something. This is insane.
I would post a picture of how bad it is, but the forums rules are nyerking bullnyerk so I am not allowed to.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:45 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delcatty - Siel View Post
bots sometimes die, maybe if they remove the obelisk ( i dont mind to look for the ID portal) x_x will be a little normal and not bot paradise the whole day 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QQ
My view: it would be better off to have increased drop rates in ID for a few reasons.

Inflation in prices is a result of too much kinah chasing after a fixed number of manastones, enchantment stones etc. If players cant legitimately grind for kinah, or items, the outcome will be less stuff available for players to sell to one another, and will drive some into buying kinah to deal with ever rising prices. So in other words, more inflation and more demand for bot kinah. Instead, drop rates there should be increased. Players have more items to sell to other players, which lowers demand for bot kinah, and lowers prices for purchasing players, bringing thier need for kinah down at the same time.

In Levinshore, I observe bots attempting to auto hunt right outside the Elyos starting area exit... and they fail miserably. Two tough Balaur mobs lurk the area, and if a bot attacks one, both of them rush over and send the bot back to its obelisk. Its a perfect example of the game policing itself. In terms of ID, increased droprates would lure kinah hungry botters, all in one very convenient space. And lo and behold, if hunter killer mobs are added, foolish bots would beeline to thier doom, and players could avoid or take down said hunter killer mobs without too much difficulty. ID should become a nice honeytrap for botters, with a combination of player reports, screen shotting and sending in reports directly to support, and special mobs to deal with them, it would be a win/win for players and NC, and a losing situation for le botters.

Last edited by Chinaza - Israphel; 07-22-2015 at 03:48 PM.