Old 04-06-2010, 04:51 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Fire Temple Gold Items

Greatsword 0.29%, Jewel 0.17%, Bow 0.04%, Spear N/A, Staff 0.04%, Sword N/A, Tome N/A, Warhammer 0.42%

Source: http://www.aiondatabase.com/npc/2128...de-the-corrupt

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=28838
Old 04-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Asmodians

I have seen the sword, bow, staff, and the book drop. I won the book without competition, since I was the only mage in the group. I leveled from lvl30 to lvl36 doing nothing but FT runs.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:08 AM
Elyos

That had to take awhile I didn't get much XP from that I did Herion
Old 04-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Asmodians

31-37 tome dropped

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=28838
Old 04-06-2010, 05:23 AM
Asmodians

I love FT discussions....

My story...

Level 30 cleric, start nothing but FT runs, do about 175-200 runs.

NEVER ONCE do I see a gold drop, not even 1. Sippus' shield drops on my second run and then not again until run 150ish.

I give up and go along my merry way. At 43 I get Betoni's warhammer.

2 days after Betoni's I'm helping a lowbie legionmate run through the gold quest in FT. For fun we kill Krom, gold mace drops.

That is the only gold I ever saw in around 200 runs, not including the runs I've made on my sorc.

Moral of the story....

Forget FT it's terrible xp and doesn't drop squat.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:36 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndie - Ariel View Post
I love FT discussions....

My story...

Level 30 cleric, start nothing but FT runs, do about 175-200 runs.

NEVER ONCE do I see a gold drop, not even 1. Sippus' shield drops on my second run and then not again until run 150ish.

I give up and go along my merry way. At 43 I get Betoni's warhammer.

2 days after Betoni's I'm helping a lowbie legionmate run through the gold quest in FT. For fun we kill Krom, gold mace drops.

That is the only gold I ever saw in around 200 runs, not including the runs I've made on my sorc.

Moral of the story....

Forget FT it's terrible xp and doesn't drop squat.
thats real bad luck! i also didnt get anything in FT ._. sucks!
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 AM
Asmodians

I haven't seen a gold drop in FT since October. And I've lvl'd 2 char's through ft 30-37 since then, but i'm always grouping with ppl that have golds from FT =/
Old 04-06-2010, 06:31 AM
Asmodians

The worst is when you have two or three alts that are all around Fire Temple level and you run it with the "wrong" character.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen the sword drop on my cleric and the spellbook drop on my templar and etc.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Asmodians

LOL:

Ran FT on my Sorc from lvl 29-37 at 37 tomb dropped, before that on my first run i DC'd at krom i come back and missed drop, happend to be the orb, since i wasnt there, a sin got it. Seen mace drop from lava, and have seen on first mob of instance "the one on the right" drop departed soul shoes (no Sorc) sin got.

Recently running my ranger from lvl 29-34,so far, right before the most recent server restart (day of these forums) Vile was up and all four of us were sad, thinking " OH GREAT gonna get a stigma for a class thats not even in our group" and once she died my bow was there, first gold drop i seen from VILE, and even on this character, Guess i lucked out. Now time for my Glad to start running through. Guess i have been lucky so far total all in all from both characters probably 500+ runs seen total of 4 gold weapons drop. 3 sipus shields.
Thats GREAT ODDS.................... n o t.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Asmodians

I leveled my Ranger from 33 to 39 in FT. I did not do quests, I did not grind mobs anywhere else.

I did this on purpose to avoid leveling so I would get as many chances as possible for Kromedes bow.

I never saw the nyerking thing drop once. There were days I was in there 8+ hours and was screwed over by the nyerking RNG mechanic.

My advice, skip FT if you are looking for gear. Its only good between levels 33-36 for xp.

After that its a waste of time. From everything I have read the only instances worth doing are those that give AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asarikox - Lumiel View Post
How many of you have seen had one of the following happen to you in Fire Temple?
  • You see a gold item drop
  • You see a gold item drop you can actually use
  • You win said gold item

I've only ever seen one person with a gold item from Fire Temple, and never seen one drop myself. :L