Old 05-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Leaving Aion - I just wanna pve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofutter - Tiamat View Post
It's really laughable and they go around killing people for hours..
According to all reports ~30 kills is getting you the rifting curse that basically puts you out of rifting for 24 hours logged in game time.

So I just don't buy this.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key - Tiamat View Post
According to all reports ~30 kills is getting you the rifting curse that basically puts you out of rifting for 24 hours logged in game time.

So I just don't buy this.
30 kills per alt? That could be 240 kills assuming they get killed as soon as cursed. They could have more than one account depending on how much effort they wanna put into it.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Elyos

thobomost is a map where you dont get ganked, same with instances but bye
Old 05-06-2012, 08:40 PM
Asmodians

What stupid idiot, you can lvl 1-60 pure pve with out steping foot in most zones.

lvl 1-25 can be done in all pve zones/start zones hamel

25-31 can be done all in ntc very fast 31-37/38 ish can all be done in fire temple

can solo KT till 44....ect

what stupid idiot aion is a pure pve game. even the ap pvp gear is gained by pve instances

Pvp is a joke in aion and has no pvp. lol u can avoid all rifting/zergs 100% what a dumb kid
Old 05-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Elyos

Back to WOW for you
Old 05-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Elyos

Actually I m trying to aim PvE only as well but whenever an Asmodian will go for me I wont quit for that I could just go somewhere else or try another char or as someone said bring a mentor/high lvl friend/legion member/random high Elyos.

I don t like people kill others in a obvious advantage just for the fun of it kinda ruins the experience compared if they fight someone in their lvl/gear alike, I was playing in Poeta with a friend and he wanted to "fight" we were Priest vs Warrior and he couldn t just kill me I left him in 5% before he started running even when I could kill him I didn t ^^. But I might say was fun because he started and then he was running at the end we are close friends so no biggie :)

Last edited by Khrysla - Siel; 05-09-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Asmodians

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...ad.php?t=83865
to help you avoid that horrible pvp joyful was sweet enough to help you out
Old 05-09-2012, 03:16 AM
Elyos

OP I can understand your frustration.

As for those saying post location, and information ect: Maybe on your server, faction and when you are playing this might work. But many people just do not care. They troll the new players who are being grieved.

And yes it is frustrating to be killed over and over and really not allowed to play. Once you hit Eltenen level you have very little choice, yes you can go to Theo and quest for a short time. However once you are in your 35 ish or so range, you have no choice. Eltenen or Herion both filled with asshats who just want to ruin your play time. For some reason that is fun for them, they do not want to actually kill people their level, what??? risk dieing..neva! they rather farm easy players.

So before you say use LFG and call for help and all that ..remeber not every server/faction comes to help or cares.

So OP I agree

Aion needs to really address this issue. I believe pvp /pve channels would help
Old 05-09-2012, 03:40 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljokyr - Kahrun View Post
Well this wasn't the game for you anyway. =/
I really think that I am really sick and tired of seeing responses like this from the heartless jerks in this game. Aion is NOT just a PvP game. OP do not allow these people to run you off the game.

Maybe it is my stubborn streak here but I absolutely refuse to let this attitude of "If you don't PvP GTFO" force me to leave or change my "carebear" playstyle. Also the PvP only spouters really are in a minority here. The silent majority who don't even post on the forums are, *wait for it, mainly PvE players. The reason I say this is IMO and yes this is an opinion, from my non scientific observation I have noticed an increase in low level populations in the safe areas where people are leveling alts. I have also noticed in the main cities an increase in the number of people working on their crafting. Coincidence that it is during the two week rifting event?
Hope
Old 05-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Asmodians

alts = free godstones
crafting = money