Old 05-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Leaving Aion - I just wanna pve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymbre - Israphel View Post
I really think that I am really sick and tired of seeing responses like this from the heartless jerks in this game. Aion is NOT just a PvP game. OP do not allow these people to run you off the game.

Maybe it is my stubborn streak here but I absolutely refuse to let this attitude of "If you don't PvP GTFO" force me to leave or change my "carebear" playstyle. Also the PvP only spouters really are in a minority here. The silent majority who don't even post on the forums are, *wait for it, mainly PvE players. The reason I say this is IMO and yes this is an opinion, from my non scientific observation I have noticed an increase in low level populations in the safe areas where people are leveling alts. I have also noticed in the main cities an increase in the number of people working on their crafting. Coincidence that it is during the two week rifting event?
I thought there was a buff in place in all servers but karhum?
did they change that or is it just the event?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Asmodians

lol. This guy's an elyos on Siel and he complains about getting ganked. Wait till you get to the abyss buddy asmos are always outnumbered. Oh wait, you gave up already.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glear - Siel View Post
Leveled a sorcerer to almost 26 and nearly got ganked only a few hours after making it to Eltnen Fortress. Then I found out that there is no PVP/PVE flag toggle. Love this game as there is alot of PVE content. I just wanna quest, gather mats and craft stuff, play the game market and economy, and solo stuff. Ths is a beautiful game. What a shame I have to quit playing it.
ppl like you always QQ about many stuff
first of all Aion is not PVE only
second,try playing kitty online.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfallen - Kahrun View Post
ppl like you always QQ about many stuff
first of all Aion is not PVE only
second,try playing kitty online.
Guess what, he's going to go try another MMO now, and because he left, and because of others that will, that kharun of yours is going to get smacked with a rifting buff. So all you hardcore gankers keep talking nyerk, going to laugh my ass off when it happens.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:06 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gismo - Tiamat View Post
http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...ad.php?t=83865
to help you avoid that horrible pvp joyful was sweet enough to help you out
Good thread there and good points made.

I wish ALL PVP would just go away forever. It's ruined every game I ever played. Pvp'ers always get my great pve chars gimped so I can't kill a mob in the wilderness without it scratching me to death. Gimped, gimped, gimped the class I pick every time because pvp thought it was too strong.

I remember when I was bored questing in FFXI and EQII that I wished for pvp. But what I had imagined was never this! Perhaps I was thinking more along the lines of castle wars. The only pvp I ever enjoyed was the guild castle fights in Runes of Magic. I never killed or ganked anyone. Kill rate zero. But I was active in building mass machines of destruction that blew a few forts to nothing and I was great at sneaking around and laying land mines. I've just never been quick or geared enough for a successful frontal confrontation.

Getting killed makes me so angry I have to have therapy. I get no joy in killing someone.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Asmodians

Seriously...i have no problems with carebears,but when you come to the forums and Q_Q just makes you look like little whinny kids..this game is a PVEPVP game...just deal with it!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Elyos

LOL @ thread. It's a pvpve game, try looking this up next time. The rifting buffs are only down for 2 weeks, try your hand at pvping during this time. It makes you a better player overall. You'll react faster to situations and start actually knowing your class well at low level instead of being rofflestomped at end game having no clue what to do. PVE gets boring very fast once you get the knack of pvping and do it long enough. If you're impatient then you might as well quit and play WOW cause everything in this game requires it.

Twinks are twinks, not much you can do about this. When I rift on my sin into Elten I leave the pinkies alone and go for the other twinks or purples looking for me. It's fun for some off time from end game pvp.

The twinks who kill you over and over again shouting crap are bads at end game so pay no attention to them. They're just.. bad bro.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Asmodians

Also at lvl 60 you are somewhat forced to pvp if you wanna get to certain instances so if you are crying at lvl 30-ish pvp you might as well quit now.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verita - Israphel View Post
Seriously...i have no problems with carebears,but when you come to the forums and Q_Q just makes you look like little whinny kids..this game is a PVEPVP game...just deal with it!
I love how you got the order correct there, at least someone isn't fooling themselves about what get first priority in this game.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:50 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafaiel - Israphel View Post

I love how you got the order correct there, at least someone isn't fooling themselves about what get first priority in this game.
Its true though, to pvp you MUST pve first, but you also MUST pvp to pve some times..