Old 08-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Elyos
Default Re: The Regias Corps (Lv.7 PvEvP) (Elyos) (EU/NA)

Same thing happened with VIVID... Got all the quests done with only 23mil AP then was in an up hill battle. UAS TS Idian Depths instances will help out with the AP gain! Good luck on your Quest to lvl! If you need any help from me or my legion to fill empty spots in groups let me know!
twitch.tv/aoehoar
Why be a KING? When you can be a GOD.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jariko - Siel View Post
Same thing happened with VIVID... Got all the quests done with only 23mil AP then was in an up hill battle. UAS TS Idian Depths instances will help out with the AP gain! Good luck on your Quest to lvl! If you need any help from me or my legion to fill empty spots in groups let me know!
Greetings!

I have tried adding you but your friendslist was full; I guess those goldsellers had some tempting offers you couldn't refuse? :P Either way, thanks for the offer. When your list is cleaned up a bit, you can send a request my way (Miirei). I'm sure we can help another out.

For something else, we are back with a bump!

Its September: schools, colleges and universities have started again; your bosses have decided to work you good this year and are looking forward to welcoming you back; and your lovely other half reminds you that it is time to give some attention to the family. All in all, plenty of reasons why AION will be taking a step back for most people -- and all the more reason why NOW is the time to join us! For this period of the year, nothing is better than a casual legion that respects your real life and is there for a chat / instance / laugh when you have time!

Check out our updated "Why to Join" thread and apply now:
http://regiaslegion.forumotion.net/t...regias-joining

/edit: Reactions from the legion to what I wrote above
http://puu.sh/4ni3J.jpg

Last edited by Mirei -; 09-09-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miirei - Siel View Post
Greetings!

I have tried adding you but your friendslist was full; I guess those goldsellers had some tempting offers you couldn't refuse? :P Either way, thanks for the offer. When your list is cleaned up a bit, you can send a request my way (Miirei). I'm sure we can help another out.

/edit: Reactions from the legion to what I wrote above
http://puu.sh/4ni3J.jpg
Ooops... Its been full for quite a while... Ive been playing since beta. So yeah a loooooot of people on mah friends list. I will send you a request when I get home from work!
twitch.tv/aoehoar
Old 10-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Elyos

Bump.

Between real life and the tedious 4.0 endgame, we're still around. We're almost halfway to lv8 with the AP requirement (nearing 31kk) so there's progress there.

The forum has undergone some minor changes to make room for future games (after all, rather than an AION legion we are trying to go beyond that and build a community here). We are also having a slogan contest at the moment, and thanks to the interesting submissions so far I am confident we'll end up with a good catchphrase.

On that note, I'll finish with the note that you should check us out and a short poem by one of our members:

"Life is hard
across Atreia
let your legion
help you, Daeva
Regias Corps"
Old 10-15-2013, 05:14 AM
Asmodians

I wouldn't dignify that ... thing there by calling it poetry . (but I'll happily claim royalties on it!)

Just a quick note to say that Regias is still recruiting, all levels welcome - we grow our own 65's, we don't like the imported powerlevelled variety!

Slowly but surely, we rise ...
Old 10-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Elyos

Yes true we grow our own 65's in Regias way : teamwork, friendship, respect. And yes we are having so much fun while doing this ... cuz guys remember : THIS IS JUST A GAME ...

1. Regias Legion Forum
2. Regias aplication page
3. don't click (it's a joke) www.this_is_just_a_game.com ... xD
Old 11-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Elyos

Bumping this up a notch. Still going, always building on our community.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Elyos

VIVID supports this legion! Thank you for your support in the help to rebuild the faction!
twitch.tv/aoehoar
Old 12-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Elyos

December is upon us, and with that almost our 1 Year Anniversary (23 Jan). While we are getting into the Christmas spirit, the server itself seems far from it. Today's LFG was tainted by severe racism and other remarks to make one cringe. If you'd like to be in place which has none of that, be sure to come check us out and join now.

We also have Guides on Classes, Instances & More, and a thread dedicated to Polandball.

40kk+ Legion AP so we're over 66% with our Lv.8 goal.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:40 AM
Elyos

Bump. Our Christmas event kicked off today, so take your chance and join us before it's over!

46kk / 62.5kk AP now.