Old 06-15-2015, 01:54 PM
Elyos
Default Re: The Regias Corps (Lv.8 PvEvP) (Elyos) (EU/NA)

Greetings NA,

With the removal of the Atreian Atlas we decided to scrape together some kinah and offer up a few incentives of our own for all new guild members below lv50. If you haven't joined us yet or are going for a fresh start on a new toon -- now's a pretty good time to pop in.

With 4.8 upon us, we also started prepared for participating in the Legion Manor .. how should we call them .. sieges ? Instances? Challenges? Either way, we'll be doing the new tasks and slowly work towards our goal of owning one, on some fortunate day -- and enjoy the ride leading up to that point and the 'instance' itself meanwhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clerey - Siel View Post
Does your legion run instances alot?
We usually always have people who are up for doing something, aye, but we full 6/6 or 12/12 legion runs are hard to come by for a variety of reasons. People usually ask if anyone is up for joining them in [insertinstancehere], make an initial group, and then head off to LFG to fill in the remaining spots. For things we do you'd have to think in terms of ORB/SDS/Sauro/DR/LDR/Barracks etc. Nothing of the overly dedicated stuff such as EB or DD.

Instances are fun to do, but gearing up fast or burning cooldowns straight after reset isn't exactly our top priority.

Hope that answers your question.

Last edited by Miirei - Siel; 08-19-2015 at 05:37 AM.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:57 AM
Elyos

Bump. We're still around. Folks have been joining us for our inbound expedition to Blade & Soul, but that doesn't mean we are just going to forsake our Aion stronghold either. To that end, the frequency of guild events has increased and we also opened up weekly/recurring guild events for all to participate in and have a chance to win. Always something to do or someone to have a chat with

Also reworked the first page for the xth time, it should provide an easier overview now? I think?

Still welcoming all so don't be shy, head over to our forum and apply!
Old 08-19-2015, 07:07 AM
Elyos

I sent an application.
Old 08-21-2015, 05:33 AM
Elyos

I had to comment on this thread. Reason being because it was wonderfully presented. A job well done. You even went through such lengths as to having your own community site. I'm with the Kahrun nation. But duly note that if I was apart of Siel I would've applied instantly. Again, a damn fine good job with this presentation. I wish you and your legion best of luck.

P.S. This was my 3rd time attempting to post this. NCSoft tried to stop me.
Old 08-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resharim - Kahrun View Post
I had to comment on this thread. Reason being because it was wonderfully presented. A job well done. You even went through such lengths as to having your own community site. I'm with the Kahrun nation. But duly note that if I was apart of Siel I would've applied instantly. Again, a damn fine good job with this presentation. I wish you and your legion best of luck.

P.S. This was my 3rd time attempting to post this. NCSoft tried to stop me.
The posting bug was already around by the time we made this thread. Imagine..

Thank you for your kind words. People may think them, but it's not often they are actually voiced or written out -- so hearing those once in a while is a very nice thing.

The idea behind the forum or community site was that we'd like to keep our members 'united' in one place. Getting it active and maintaining activity is a recurring issue nowadays, though. Some years ago forums were rather popular on the webs, but I guess Facebook/Twitter/Reddit just took over somewhere down the road. Maybe it's less hassle, and people in general prefer shorter message nowadays. Even if so, we still selfishly cling to the medium we've used all these years -- worked fine for us in the past, works fine for us in the present.

We will actually be taking a peek at Blade & Soul this winter and are pre-recuiting now, so if you're interested in trying that game out with us do let us know.

Regards.