Old 03-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Elyos
Default [A] Not Deity Recruitment Information

http://i.imgur.com/Z5zNgUU.png

We are currently recruiting very SELECTIVELY! Read below for more info!

http://deitylegion.enjin.com/

About Us

< Not Deity > is a mid-sized Asmodian Legion on Siel North America Server. In our previous server, we were ranked #1 on the Asmodian side in contribution points with 1.5B AP as of February 2014. Currently, we have 70 members ALL active within our legion. Our core members are experienced pvpers who have fought every type of opposition that an Asmodian player on Aion have been thrown into. We have experience in all aspects of the game ranging from pvping all day everyday, to pve'ing our a**es off for months to keep our kinah and AP supply ready for an upcoming patch.

Our numbers aren't quite as big as other legions because we believe that quality is more important than quantity. This is a type of mentality in MMOs has been lost for ages but we continue to believe in it.

Our legion focuses on working together as a strong unit and defeating our opposition in a classy and honorable manner. There may be sh*t talk involved from time to time, but that's just normal in competition.

Legion History

I'll keep this short and simple. Our core members came from a super legion called Flawless. Members of this guild came from Triniel, Old Zikel, New Zikel, and New Siel. We moved from Triniel, to New Zikel, to New Siel. Then we reformed under new management which was called Deity. After some time on New Siel, we decided to move out of that god awful server and ventured to New Israphel.

Back then, Israphel had the healthiest faction balance ratio compared to the rest of the servers, which was great at that time. Then time passed and Israphel became a rubbishy and unplayable server due to lazy, trolling, and toxic filled type of players on both sides.

On February 2014, we decided to move back to Siel as a legion where we play as of today. Our legion is now called < Not Deity >

Legion Information

PvE:
- Eternal Bastion
- Illuminary Obelisk
- Danuar Reliquary
- Infinity Shard
- Void Cube, Idgel Research Center
- All the other lesser 4.0 instances whenever people feel like running it everyday.
- World Bosses

PvP:
- Roaming PvP
- Engulfed Ophidan Bridge
- Kamar Battlefield
- Iron Wall Warfront
- World Boss PvP
- Sieging
- Arena of Glory and Harmony

BG and Deputies

Brigade General- Enomoto

Deputies- ZunnieBunnie, Zwa, Aurelin, Aces, Yuishia, Sweetchilli, JustStorm, Minimal, RoboChibi, IFei

Recruitment Information

WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING VERY SELECTIVELY!

If you feel that you are well versed with your current main class, a drama-free player, and you enjoy the game as much as us, then we will definitely consider you. Don't be afraid to apply! Server transfers are welcome.

You must be/have the following:

- Lv65
- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH
- Good ping
- Age 18+
- Be social and friendly. Being helpful towards legion mates is a plus.
- Self motivated, goal driven
- Self sufficient
- Good gear (Full PVP gear: 60a2 +10, 65a R1 Set, or working towards 65a 4* set)
- Ventrilo (having a mic is a huge plus)
- Able to handle constructive criticism
- Must always be willing to improve

If you are interested, please apply in our website or contact Enomoto, ZunnieBunnie, Zwa or any of our members in-game. It's better you apply within our website to save the trouble of asking too many questions.

http://deitylegion.enjin.com/

Last edited by Signum - Israphel; 03-27-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:20 PM
Elyos
Default Re: [A] Not Deity Recruitment Information

Words like god awful server and lazy, trolling, and toxic filled are rather harsh... Siel and Israphel are both home to many. Your choice of words makes me sad.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartlock - Siel View Post
Words like god awful server and lazy, trolling, and toxic filled are rather harsh... Siel and Israphel are both home to many. Your choice of words makes me sad.
Well it is what it is. Only people who lived it can tell about it. Did you?

Anyways ty for the bump.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:47 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum - Israphel View Post
Israphel had the healthiest faction balance ratio compared to the rest of the servers, which was great at that time. Then time passed and Israphel became a rubbishy and unplayable server due to lazy, trolling, and toxic filled type of players on both sides.
LOLOLOL.

I wonder whose fault that was.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Asmodians

So you folks came to Siel, some of your members bought their GP, ranked up and pushed others off the list (including one of your number shelling out to become governor) and in your recruitment post have listed sieging as 'rarely'. Why the hell buy all that GP and push off players if one of your intentions is to NOT help your faction during sieges?

There are circa 9 of the Not Deity legion who bought their ranks, one of them who is listed as a legion deputy jumped up 101 places, are any of these folks going to help with Tia siege, Abyss forts along with the likes of Sillus/Silona et al?

By no means am I saying that those who currently occupy the list do all of what I have stated above, I'm more than aware that there are people in there who got there by abusing the living hell out of the instance bug. Still, I hope that those who injected themselves into the ranking purely by Kinah + Ap to GP conversion are going to do something with the positions they now occupy rather than use them as a way to use the transformations to help their own legion in instances or to gank non-geared people in Katalam/Danaria along with Sarpan and Tiamaranta when they are PvP free.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibber - Siel View Post
So you folks came to Siel, some of your members bought their GP, ranked up and pushed others off the list (including one of your number shelling out to become governor) and in your recruitment post have listed sieging as 'rarely'. Why the hell buy all that GP and push off players if one of your intentions is to NOT help your faction during sieges?

There are circa 9 of the Not Deity legion who bought their ranks, one of them who is listed as a legion deputy jumped up 101 places, are any of these folks going to help with Tia siege, Abyss forts along with the likes of Sillus/Silona et al?

By no means am I saying that those who currently occupy the list do all of what I have stated above, I'm more than aware that there are people in there who got there by abusing the living hell out of the instance bug. Still, I hope that those who injected themselves into the ranking purely by Kinah + Ap to GP conversion are going to do something with the positions they now occupy rather than use them as a way to use the transformations to help their own legion in instances or to gank non-geared people in Katalam/Danaria along with Sarpan and Tiamaranta when they are PvP free.
Refer to my post.

I wish your server good luck!
Old 03-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelar - Israphel View Post
Refer to my post.

I wish your server good luck!
Definitely wasn't the Elyos. Nope.

Bottom line, Deity has learned to rely on themselves as efficient players who are in the business of bettering themselves and their allies. There's nothing wrong with that. First hand experience has taught me that although unfortunate circumstances arise, certain players rise above it.

Last edited by Giint - Siel; 03-27-2014 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Asmodians

Quote:

circa?? what is circa??

Who are you? why don't you come on your main and talk from it? if this is your main... WHO ARE YOU?

If someone ask me to go help UA/Danaria/Katalam and I can go I'll go help I'm there must of the times unless I feel lazy, Tia siege, I'm not really interested unless some of my friends ask me to go lock the elyos out of the eye.

If you have proofs that can show that we abuse of any instance bug please show it... THe rest of your reply is nothing but words without sense and if you really don't know the people you talk about please do not talk... k thanks.

P.S: I feel flattered by your butthurt.... loool 101 ranks >:3

Last edited by JustStorm - Siel; 03-27-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Elyos

Quote:

I'm not sure who you are but I'll respond to you because you seem like a person who can be reasoned with. Although I wish you'd speak to me personally with your concerns or put your main over here so I know I'm not talking to some random alt.

Anyways, let me make this clear. I apologize for putting a confusing description of our legion regarding sieging. As far as that goes, my legion goes to EVERY Katalam/Danaria siege. We pretty much stop everything that we're doing and you will see 90% of our legion list go when its siege time. So really, you don't have to worry about us not being there. We have ranks to maintain so we'll be there whether we like it or not.

Tia sieges, yes we like pvp and pve (asmo) eye because we love farming AP and killing Sunayaka. So don't worry about that as well.

And one other thing. I assure you, no one in my legion abused that instance bug. If you're gonna come at me and say we did, then come to me with proof. If not, then you're just a moron talking out of your a*s. Edward, Cute, Storm (deputy you were QQ'ing about), Cristhal, and many others in my legion AP farmed the eye and rift guards for many many months on Israphel. Ed had 60m~ ap, Cute 50m~ ap, Storm 25m~ ap, Cristhal 15m~ ap, alot others ranging from 8-15m AP. They no lifed that for a very long time man. We did WORK. There is really no reason for our people to instance bug anything.

Anyways you need to relax and step it down a notch some. My legion will always help and contribute towards serious sieges, including UA if that ever happens.

ps. aelar rubbish, ty for the bumps... hide behind kimberley's zerg more why don't you? man i dont even know u kid lol
Old 03-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Elyos

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/...670/823268.gif