Old 06-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Elyos
Default *Blue Sentinels Legion Recruiting (Elyos)

Blue Sentinels
Edited; 02/11/2015
Blue Sentinels is Level 6 Legion that is currently: Recruiting. A few of us are experienced players who used to be in high ranking legions. A lot of legions are focused on endgame right now (we will be too eventually) but we need a couple more people that can help make that happen.. We want to turn this legion into something big, and something serious. Although we do have a couple of requirements and rules, as any legion does. Our legion doesn't do drama, and we currently have none of it either and that's how it will stay.

The Brigade General of the legion: Beholds
The Deputies are: Xervius , ValmirX , Sophiza and Steveoreno

*Requirements*
- Be active, friendly, and willing to work with us.
- We're currently looking for players of level: (Temporarily.. We are accepting ANY level range)
- We're currently full on: No Classes. (We will accept any classes currently!!)
- We're in a great need of more: Tanks and Healers! (Clerics.. Definitely!)
- Willing to follow our legion rules.
- Join our legion site and visit it from time to time, as lots of important information and things will be posted there. It is mandatory to join our legion site. (Sorry!)
- Joining our legion facebook page is highly suggested, we usually post ideas of what's suggested to do daily, plan instances/events, and just funny things daily! ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/bluesentinels/ )
- Join us in TeamSpeak3 for certain legion things, such as instances, etc. ( Don't be shy! )
- Speak English.

What are we willing to do on our part?
- Help out our legion mates! (There's a fine line between helping out and full on carrying you through the game, understand that please!)
- Answer any questions you have to the best of our ability.
- Try to run instances together if possible! (Understand that we may not be the same level range, so we would give you the best suggestion if that's the case. Do also understand that we have things we want to accomplish in the game too on our part! )
- We're open to suggestions and always looking to improve! Suggestions are welcome!~

What are we looking into becoming?
- We are working towards being an endgame content legion.
- A PvPvE legion, so we will do a little bit of both!
- Work as a team, and do things together.
- Participate in faction sieges.
- Eventually get everyone geared and ready for endgame.
- Make good friends, and have fun!~

For more information message me, Beholds via in-game. Or apply to our legion site if you think you meet the requirements above.

You can also check out our website at Blue Sentinels Legion Site
Where our legion rules are posted, it is mandatory to join our legion site, you can apply there as well as contact me in-game.
We use TeamSpeak3 currently as well for certain legion tasks, and it is required that you may use it every now and again as certain things may require it.

*This thread was only re-made to include the new things, and so I can edit it if necessary!

Last edited by Beholds - Siel; 02-22-2015 at 11:11 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Elyos
Default Re: *Blue Sentinels Legion Recruiting (Elyos)

I've lowered the level requirement for recruiting to atleast 45+~
Don't be afraid to leave a comment or question below as well~
Old 07-30-2014, 06:56 PM
Elyos

For everyone that joins, Beholds gives me 5m Kinah. Help the poor out and join.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloril - Siel View Post
For everyone that joins, Beholds gives me 5m Kinah. Help the poor out and join.
Omg no.. you're hilarious lmao. You wish! If only I had so much kinah to do those things. xD
Old 09-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Elyos

Does your legion do any end game stuff? Like farming Bm's, running Sauro/IS and doing forts/pvp?
Old 09-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Elyos

Currently, We do things like BMs all/most of the day for Pvping. We run the barracks (as whoever is online at the time then get some PUGs if need be), etc. We've done a couple Sauro's before and have yet to obtain enough people with the level/gear requirement to be on and able to do IS yet.. I am also going to lift my level requirement temporarily, I want to catch new players at lower levels and newer to the game to help build up this legion with me and learn the ropes of Aion. (I'll be editing my main post after I reply)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartoffire - Siel View Post
Does your legion do any end game stuff? Like farming Bm's, running Sauro/IS and doing forts/pvp?
Old 09-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Elyos

The Blue Knight, of Siel supports this msg and legion <3 beholds get better soon!
Old 09-09-2014, 06:46 AM
Elyos

So your level requirements is 45 now?
Old 09-09-2014, 06:56 AM
Elyos

Atm she said she is going to lift lvl requirements temporarily to teach new players
Old 09-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Elyos

Oh, I got confused because her second post says level 45. I skipped her other post by mistake, about the temporarily lifting it. Silly meeee.

We're looking for a guild that's friendly to new players and such. We're new to the game, priest(going cleric) and warrior(going gladiator). We have a lot of experience in MMOs, both PvP and PvE. Just looking for a home in Aion to make this game even more fun. We're pretty quick learners, and we work for our stuff and help when we can. Our available gaming times are 6pmEST-11pmEST except Friday and Saturdays, where it's pretty much all day and night.

Last edited by Irisfare - Siel; 09-09-2014 at 07:03 AM.