Old 09-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Elyos
Default Re: *Blue Sentinels Legion Recruiting (Elyos)

Thanks Zombie, you're amazing. I've been trying to get well faster! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiemastor - Siel View Post
The Blue Knight, of Siel supports this msg and legion <3 beholds get better soon!

Sorry for the confusion Iris.. but I'd definitely be welcome to having you in my legion if it sounds like something you two are interested in.. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisfare - Siel View Post
Oh, I got confused because her second post says level 45. I skipped her other post by mistake, about the temporarily lifting it. Silly meeee.

We're looking for a guild that's friendly to new players and such. We're new to the game, priest(going cleric) and warrior(going gladiator). We have a lot of experience in MMOs, both PvP and PvE. Just looking for a home in Aion to make this game even more fun. We're pretty quick learners, and we work for our stuff and help when we can. Our available gaming times are 6pmEST-11pmEST except Friday and Saturdays, where it's pretty much all day and night.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beholds - Siel View Post

Sorry for the confusion Iris.. but I'd definitely be welcome to having you in my legion if it sounds like something you two are interested in.. ^^
It's no problem, I skipped over the second post by mistake and confused myself ;p

We're definitely interested. We should be on tonight and we can whisper you then for more information.

What we really want is a legion that is friendly and fun, that is interested in PvE and PvP and doesn't mind our low levels. We don't mind working our way up and we definitely don't want to be carried. Your legion seems to match that part fairly well.

Being active near our time-zone is somewhat preferred. When is the legion generally active/events take place?
Old 09-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Elyos

Yeah definitely.. Well it's all sorts of timezones.. xD I play in MST time, and have school etc.. so I'll be on 1pm-10pm MST (Arizona Timezone) or something on weekdays.. I still have to figure out my schedule and I've been absent from my legion for a bit since I was really sick.. While I was on today there was around ~7+ on, I didn't really count the exact number. It shouldn't be too bad with EST time cause around that time is when I play myself and it's usually pretty decent at the time when we are doing things etc, haha. Since I am recruiting also currently there's other timezones as well of people that may end up joining the legion. ^^ Just send me a whisper when you and your friend are on and I'd have no problem inviting you. If you have any questions like; gear, stats, and anything else. Feel free to ask in legion chat. I'm here to help, and if I don't know I'll definitely try to find out for you.. (I've been playing for around 2 years so.. xD) Glad to see you're interested! I hope we can have you join us soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisfare - Siel View Post
It's no problem, I skipped over the second post by mistake and confused myself ;p

We're definitely interested. We should be on tonight and we can whisper you then for more information.

What we really want is a legion that is friendly and fun, that is interested in PvE and PvP and doesn't mind our low levels. We don't mind working our way up and we definitely don't want to be carried. Your legion seems to match that part fairly well.

Being active near our time-zone is somewhat preferred. When is the legion generally active/events take place?
Old 10-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Asmodians

bump

we're recruiting
Old 11-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Asmodians

So, a buddy and I are returning players, formerly Asmodian on Marchutan. We left before the F2P begin. We decided to give Elyos a try since returning and are sticking with them and are looking for a legion to help get back in the groove and see all the newer "endgame" that has came since we left. Current IGN is ItsExis.

Last edited by Thanax - Israphel; 11-10-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Asmodians

Returning player looking to join:

Name: CourageSiel
Level: 1 (just created new acc)
Returning player (had been playing since Korean OB till Aion 3.0, back now after school has settled down, looking for players to play with.

On often, self-sufficient, just need friendly Legion.

Thanks in Advance, CourageSiel
Old 11-15-2014, 03:29 AM
Elyos

I too need a friendly legion, not only to talk on chat but also to play as in a group!
Since my old legion was disbanded;everybody left for different games, I tried to get on legions where people play together, but I always end up playing solo in this case I do not need a legion do I?
Lately most of the legions are only for the end game instances and want experienced geared players, which I am not ...... not yet!

I will try to contact some of you on line and hopefully I get an invite.

Ciao.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Elyos

Looking to join:

IGN: MrDag
Level: 18 Glad

Don't enjoy playing these games on my own so looking for a fun friendly legion to spend my gaming hour's with just came over from EU server's im from the uk but im a late night gamer and im fairly active.

Thanks for reading and hope to here from someone soon

Last edited by MrDag - Siel; 11-15-2014 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Elyos

Hello there, Beholds here! Please get in touch with a Deputy for an invite, the ones you will find on most often are Crusnik, Valmirx, and myself; either on Lunatically or Beholds! We hope to have you joining us soon! Make sure you apply to the legion site as well, as it is mandatory. (I've sent a few of you mails in-game just as well~)

-Beholds, Blue Sentinels Bridgade General.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:31 AM
Elyos

Updated as of 2/11/2015!