Old 02-16-2015, 07:36 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: *Blue Sentinels Legion Recruiting (Elyos)

i would like to join the legion, how do i do that ?
am almost 49 gladiator, been playing for about 16 days though xD, but am sort of good in these games, i know some stuff about the environment
Old 02-20-2015, 10:11 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxinum - Siel View Post
i would like to join the legion, how do i do that ?
am almost 49 gladiator, been playing for about 16 days though xD, but am sort of good in these games, i know some stuff about the environment

Hey there are you on Elyos side? Anyways you can drop in game mail to any of the officers...Beholds, Steveoreno, Sophiza, Valmirx.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:07 AM
Elyos

Hello! Do u still recuite new members?

I'm looking for a region that I can make new friends,participate in team, upgrade my gears for end-game and make my game's environment more fun! I'm interested in your legion xD it seems fun and people looks friendly! I like the legion's name too^^

My ign is Clairene (cleric lvl54) and i hope i would be part of your region!! XD

Thank you)
Old 09-06-2015, 03:29 AM
Elyos

Is this legend still recruiting people?
Old 09-07-2015, 01:41 AM
Elyos

I have me and another looking for an Active/Semi Active Legion. We have a few Rules though about us Joining a group nothing outlandish or crazy.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Elyos

i am looking for a legion to join. I just came back from aion took a break around when 4.0 came out i was a 5 star back in the old ap ranking system. Now i have returned and looking for a legion and you guys seem very cool. Im currently leveling a sin lvl 54 atm will get it to 65 soon. I enjoy getting on teamspeak and i am very vocal. Message me back if you guys are interested in me joining the legion ! thanks
Old 09-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Elyos

i will mail my request to the officers in game if needed !
Old 09-13-2015, 03:12 PM
Elyos

Don't think this legion is recruiting or maybe not around anymore.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Elyos

Hi!

I'm returning to the game after a long leave of absence, and I'm looking for some people to run around and have fun with. Currently, I'm very low level, but I have plenty of time to devote to the game if I find a reason to play more often.

My main focus will be PvP and late game PvE.

Because I am such a low level, I'm completely willing to play any class you currently need. The first time around I played this game, I played Archer main. I found a lack of good Clerics in the game, so this time around I started a Cleric first.

Thanks for your time!