Old 12-29-2014, 01:04 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Coalescence (Asmo) - To grow together

Hey Everyone!!! Another Update for you!

Coalescence

Has Hit level 8! And we're More excited than ever to be welcoming people into our community with the Member Cap extended to 240!

Due to the popularity of our Legion however we've had to implement a few rules in order to facilitate the growth and development of new players to the Legion -

1. The Alt limit is reduced to 1. so unfortunately we only have room for 2 of your characters until you pick your main. We facilitate the gear development and skill development etc of your main and require you remove any alt you've decided isn't where you want to grind out to end game.

As a lover of Alts myself We have created a sister legion for those alts should you wish to keep them with us, but believe that the content in end game really does take up the majority of your time and means that you only have minimal time to spare in levelling/ gearing out an additional toon.

2. Vent is a Requirement and we'd prefer you actually jump on to chat to us about Coalescence and really suss us out to see if we are the Legion for you. We Welcome Any Levels and we want to develop all skill and All Classes.

Our Vent Info is: Coalescence.guildvent.net Port: 13147

3. We need you to tell us what you need from us. If we don't hear from you we can't know what gear grade you're up to, what instances you haven't learned, what content you WANT to explore - what you get out of this legion depends entirely on how much you put in to it and letting us know what you want to take part in!

We have a Website for you to post on with this sort of Information, We form most things up on vent and we have a Facebook Page for people who Join and want to keep up with the in game- and out of game fun, Screenies & Competitions. Don't forget about our unique Mentoring System where you get to talk about how to develop yourself in your preferred class with someone proficient and geared!

If you want to reach us in game Our Leadership is as Follows:

BG
Vimzene

Deputy
Inviti
SantusPritst
Onigarmi
WaffleVirus

Centurion
Crisbell
FantasticFox
PingTheAwesome
Silver (the l is actually a capital i)

Can't wait to see you In-Game!!!

Xx Vim
Old 12-29-2014, 01:21 AM
Asmodians

Hey Everyone! For the latest Update on Coalescence - See the post below!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiura - Siel View Post
Hi, i quit aion for a time and just rejoined yesterday currently level 59, if you're still recruiting give me a pm on Nartov thx
HI! I've tried PMing you and you haven't been online when i've tried so bounce over to our vent (Coalescence.guildvent.net port: 13147) when you're on and we'll go from there! alternately PM one of the Members listed in my previous Message and one of us should be able to help you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingblade - Siel View Post
Looking for a place to land my lvl 27 AetherTech . I place almost everyday for at least a couple hours, and on weekends several hours a day. Your legion looks like a great place to play. I can get ventrilio, and I have a mic.
Hi! It would be great to have you, we could use more ATs in our Legion, and it astounds me how few people enjoy and play them! Please jump on our Ventrilo (Coalescence.guildvent.net port: 13147) Or PM our Leadership for an invite. Vent is a must so please download that at your earliest convenience. Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimzae - Siel View Post
Hello ! my name Raixan , 65 sorcerer , i am searching for a legion , i have experience with endgame content but (elyos) , i runned IS , EB , multiple time if not saying spamming it
in EB i was assign at multiple group
i dps and did resonator often in IS
i use vent on a daily basis ,

i have been playing this game since Lunch and test , i am aware of gear requirement for most of the legion in siel has i find it OUTRAGEOUS ! that skilled and well informed players are refused

i do PROMISE to work extremely hard , has working for gear to be more suitable for many of the harder endgame content , i do wish to be more productive on pvp after i can aquire most of the gear minimum required (to at least kill someone x.x) , i am helpful , and always there to say yes.

i am already having the AC orb and working toward BM combine AND AC full set

in hope to see you in game !

Raixan
-Siel Proud Asmodian
How surprising that you have had such an issue. Despite the Elitism you have experienced it's about time you saw that not all Siel is like that. Our Vent info is: (Coalescence.guildvent.net port: 13147) Come say hi and hang out with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvothes - Siel View Post
I would like to enter to. I'm at l50 and i always have questions about Aion, also im kinda bored playing by myself all the time, meeting people and saying thanks and good bye each time we finish an instance y kinda boring. How can i apply for it?
Hey Kvothes, Probably the best way is to jump on our vent (Coalescence.guildvent.net port: 13147) or chat to one of our Leadership in game for an invite, as previously mentioned Vent is a must even if you don't have a mic and we would love to help you develop as a player and come hang out with us!

Last edited by Vimanae - Siel; 12-29-2014 at 01:23 AM.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Asmodians

Friendly bump, as a member of the guild i must say its a great place to come (experience or not) and just have fun. The legion is slowly but surely stepping into later end game content! Come check us out we got lots of Aussies!! ^_^
Old 01-13-2015, 01:01 AM
Asmodians

Hay,

I would like to know if you accept people from all time zones, because i'm from EU so i play at different times.

I've been playing AION since closed Beta and have a good knowledge of it's content. As far as classes go i have 9 lvl 65 over on EU (Sorc/SM/Cleric (attack and heal)/Chanter/SW/Ranger/Gunner) So i have good knowledge of them and am always happy to help anyway i can. Only thing is that i've been in a very small legion there and haven't played any endgame instances (Not counting Sauro) so i could use some help there

At the moment i have 3 toons 50+ Cleric (heal) at 56, Sorc at 55 (almost 56) and a SM at 56 and i plan on maining my Sorc and leveling my Cleric to 65 aswell (if i then have some spare time i'll take the SM to 65 aswell ^^ and go from there).

I've used vent before and find it nice to talk to people while i'm doing things ingame. Sooo if you feel that i could fit in your legion just send me a PM or talk to me ingame.
Chars: VaIheru (the L is a capital i), Zahraya and IIy (both are capital i's)
Old 01-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Asmodians

Hey VaIheru,

Yes wed love to have you over in Coalescence. To answer your question, yes we have tons of people from all over the the place in legion. We actually have quite a few European players aswell as some Aussies. I am a NA player myself but i work odd hours so i see everyone.
Currently the legion is trying to stick to 2 toons per person with in the legion for the sake of space, but if you see a any of the members just whisper them to track down an Deputy to invite you. I will be on later tonight around 11pm EST but i think you'll be sleep by then.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Asmodians

Hello! I'm a returning player making a new character and am looking for a legion to join. I only ever played to level 20-ish though, so I still don't know a whole lot about the game. I tried adding the people listed above but it kept saying they didn't exist? I dunno why, I'm probably doing something wrong, but I figured I'd just post here anyway.

My IGN: Korallia
Old 01-14-2015, 04:03 AM
Asmodians

Bumping this up for Coalescence, my new Aion home, I've only been joined a few days and find everyone is very humble on and off teamspeak, I'm enjoying my stay here.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:58 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilyria - Kahrun View Post
Hay,

I would like to know if you accept people from all time zones, because i'm from EU so i play at different times.

I've been playing AION since closed Beta and have a good knowledge of it's content. As far as classes go i have 9 lvl 65 over on EU (Sorc/SM/Cleric (attack and heal)/Chanter/SW/Ranger/Gunner) So i have good knowledge of them and am always happy to help anyway i can. Only thing is that i've been in a very small legion there and haven't played any endgame instances (Not counting Sauro) so i could use some help there

At the moment i have 3 toons 50+ Cleric (heal) at 56, Sorc at 55 (almost 56) and a SM at 56 and i plan on maining my Sorc and leveling my Cleric to 65 aswell (if i then have some spare time i'll take the SM to 65 aswell ^^ and go from there).

I've used vent before and find it nice to talk to people while i'm doing things ingame. Sooo if you feel that i could fit in your legion just send me a PM or talk to me ingame.
Chars: VaIheru (the L is a capital i), Zahraya and IIy (both are capital i's)
Hiya! Honestly, itd be great to have you in our legion - and as you mention being open to vent it'd be great to chat and bring you into our legion!

Our vent info is: coalescence.guildvent.net Port: 13147

Jump on and say hi when you can and we'll get you an invite on your main + one alt of your choosing until you decide on what main you really wanna take into end game!

Xx Vim/Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyattra - Siel View Post
Hello! I'm a returning player making a new character and am looking for a legion to join. I only ever played to level 20-ish though, so I still don't know a whole lot about the game. I tried adding the people listed above but it kept saying they didn't exist? I dunno why, I'm probably doing something wrong, but I figured I'd just post here anyway.

My IGN: Korallia
Heya! you might be trying to do so on the fast track server in which case you wont really be able to. you might have to put "-SL" in front of their name or change to the standard server in order to make life easy for yourself!

The best way to come and talk to us is on our vent channel -
Our vent info is:
coalescence.guildvent.net Port: 13147

Hope to see you in game!
Old 01-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Asmodians

Hey Everyone

Just a just a friendly bump to say that coalescence is live, well and open for recruitment.

Old 01-19-2015, 03:53 PM
Asmodians

so is Bunny Patrol *cough* JOIN THE DARK SIDE, we have cookies, double stuffed oreos ^.^