Old 03-27-2017, 07:39 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Aion 5.3 Update: Your Feedback Request

POCOS once again not doing anything to help faction and refusing to re-lay siege kisks. My chosen form of entertainment and 2 people, Pocosin(Govna) & Mochigirl(Command) are ruining it for the entire faction. Don't xform... kick people for talking smack to them... kick people from Coalition just because they can... got screenshots of them hiding around corners to leech points for siege...not transfering siege leadership because they dont have to... DEVS steal from Guild Wars and lets VOTE our top ranking spots to deserving players... not GP, AP, siege points leeches.
Old 03-28-2017, 08:00 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KedKedKed - Tiamat View Post
No offense. I play on BR-E and TM-E.
Siege on BR-E is fine and there is no drama there, other than people complaining about AFKs and stuff.
Sometimes i do hop on my TM-E for siege and here's what i see.
Sieges on TM-E are very messy and here's my 2 cents on it.
(At least from my point of view)
I don't support or hate our top rankers on TM-E but just that i think some of the points are sorely exaggerated on TM-E.
From what i read on LFG, it seems like a power struggle between the top rank holders.
Yeah, i mean the no.1 and 2 don't xform and stuff like that, but that is another issue altogether anyway.
People getting kicked out in the first few mins / people leaving / groups shuffling are just part of the arrangements i guess? Sometimes people don't get group with their friends and they just leave. Or sometimes people want to make spots for their friends and they kick? So what's the actual story behind all of that?
Also, from what i read in the league chat or LFG, it seems like people just get mad whenever they have the lead which is kinda obvious because its based on rank right?
I was in the Pocos alliance a few times and personally have never been kicked towards the end of siege and have not seen people get kicked out so they do not receive rewards. (There are always people in their alliance by the way.There is also a bug right now that some people don't get GP even if they were at siege.
They do drop the Coalition kisk down, people just need to learn how to read the chat from what other players post and find it. (At least we do have a kisk to use. But whether people find it and use it or not its up to them.)
Then we have others that boycott the siege just because they don't like the them having the lead. (Things like spamming on LFG asking people to not attend siege because they were holding the lead? That doesn't seem so constructive now anyway.)
Well my point is, for eg. look at what happened earlier today during siege, Pocos had the lead, i was able to use the kisk, i got the coalition skill buffs from them, the remaining 90 other members in the league got Kysis fort and everybody that was there got credit (GP/Medals). So everybody is happy with that of course, unless you were one of the ones that didn't want to attend siege because "so and so" was holding the lead. Then if that was the case, you would have nothing to complain about because you didn't attend in the first place.
Also, kudos to the templar Shag that was using the alert chat to inform other members of what to do. It's good to know we still have someone out there to guide the faction without throwing in too much drama.
Just because you don't like the idea of them having "lead", it doesn't help anyone or the faction by lying or by posting misleading stuff. A quick check of the logs from the GMs would prove that they did not kick anyone towards the end nor prevented them from getting rewards. Plus if i'm not wrong, someone said it on LFG the other day as well, only the specific alliance leader can control the members in their own alliance.
Also if I were to say, I disagree with the idea of the no.3 rank holder making false statements that people won't get GP when they could and telling people not to attend siege. For busy people like me, my only source of GP is attending siege and I'm sure many others fall into the same category. It's not fair to discourage others to gain their own fair share of rewards
Well it would be nice if the Pocos actually passed the lead to people that want to try and lead, but at the same time i believe they worked for their own rank and it isn't up to us or other people to tell them what to do with it.
While that might make them seem like Nyerks, i won't judge because i just wanna play the game for what it is and enjoy it instead of making/starting drama and fights.
TL:DR - WTB LESS E-DRAMA and more GAMEPLAY

Don't get it wrong, she is not complaining cuz she hates pocos, pocos dont xform, help faction, do anything base on their rank E.T.C, we basically complaining cuz the fact that Pocos dont even pass lead to some 1 who actually wanna try to lead the faction (in this case is my self), all they do is just to AFK and dont give anything to the faction, i know is not their job to lead us, is not they job to do something with us, but atleast dont block 120+ that try to attemp siege. Now the only person who they will pass lead is to Shag, wich is better than nothing, and that time when u saw shag leading is cuz they decided to pass it to him, we were on vent doing all the stuff, i were using commander chat to help it out, but now shag dont wanna get the lead again (i dont know why) wich take us back to where we beging

I've tryed to moved ppl away for different forts and they always get the lead of coalition, they pass it to their alts so when i re join again to the coalition fort i wont be getting the leader, their only objective is to BLOCK THE ELYOS FACTION

Now u come and say "i've been seeing elyos caping a fort with pocos holding it" i can tell u, it is not the samething when u move to a different fort where there is no asmos than when u have to fight ur opposite faction to win the fort, yes i've tryed to lead elyos with only commander chat, wich do works, but it doesn't help knowing the kisk location (they dont even tell us where the kisk is), spaming the coalition chat so ppl can realized

And this take me to the answer of u, u haven't been on TM-E enought time (since 5.3) to realized the real situation on the faction, and i know there is more factions having the same issue but i dont think there is another faction with the exactly same Issue as us, yep yep, KR and IS we will be get the same gov and commander after merge, i wont bother to be happy during siege times after merge, they wont be removed out of the rank
Old 03-30-2017, 04:18 PM
Elyos

Oh, also, since no one mentioned it (that I have seen), THANK YOU SO MUCH for the dye previews. We finally got it.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 03-31-2017, 03:59 AM
Elyos

I missed when players got those little dancing bears in armor - I'd love it if they added them to the shop.

Other than that, I've been out of game for 4 months and just am glad to be back.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Asmodians

What level do you have to be to get the weekly Landing quests in Harbinger's Landing?
Old 04-02-2017, 12:30 AM
Elyos

Remember you need to do the introductory quest, which is unlocked at level 68. From there on, everything unlocks.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 04-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Asmodians

I'm not sure if it was already mentioned but now that the Homeward bound event is gone, we have to walk all the way to Silentera Canyon to do Beshmundir Temple.

You gotta bring those portals back and double check to make sure they're in fast track server.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.