Old 05-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Elyos
Default Automatic translator in game chat

I would like to suggest a system of automatic translation in the chat of the game, we know that the default language is English, but it has only NA servers then we have to adapt to this, the game has a variation of players with languages, English, Spanish, Portuguese, are the most viewed by the server to cover the region NA and SA. I'm brazilian, I know that in general we do not have a good reputation in online games, but I can play normally, my English is very bad, I can communicate with others, but I see that not everyone has this facility and they Do not have a total experience that the game offers, and this ends up causing problems because players who try to communicate in other languages in the chat group search are always offended and hostilized, because others can not understand what is being said, if The NC makes available the purchase of ncoins in our currency through LUG, I believe we could also have support, I'm not sure if in other countries I have sales NCoins.

I played aion only in the tower of eternity and stopped at the ascension, I'm returning now and would like to leave this suggestion to the community.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Automatic translator in game chat

nc can Invent a item of trasnlation negotiable, you can clike OFF ON to translator work.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Asmodians

I don't think this sounds like something that would be easy to do, so I don't see it happening. (But I could totally be wrong because I'm not a game programmer lol.) But it would be marvelous! I always feel like an absolute tool when I have to apologize for being unable to understand what someone is saying in a group or whispering to me. I want to learn Spanish and am actually trying, but it's very slow-going. I'm sorry, non-English speakers. :(
Old 05-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Elyos

This really would involve programming, but I do not believe it would be impossible, since it is something existing in Skype, and I know at least 3 mobile games of smartphone with this function. It's a discussion that I would like to draw the attention of the developers, as it would attract the public and make our game easier.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Asmodians

In order to translate our babble from/to English, directly in the game chat, NCSoft should develop a dictionary by their own, or pay someone else (like Google) to use their service.

Moreover, since we often use abbreviations, slang, game-related terms, it wouldn't probably work that well.
But the main reason why this seems hard to implement, is simply that they don't care/have no money to invest in this game, like for all the other suggestions.

Nice suggestion though, I don't think someone already suggested it.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Elyos

I suggested this awhile back. A quest line much like the Baluar Serum that translated theirs...I highly doubt that this will ever happen, the two factions must remain separate xD