Old 07-19-2012, 04:21 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Fast Track Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriene - Israphel View Post
I'm starting to be really confused. I've seen the guide they've put on the homepage and it talks about rift buffs. So either it was this one and I didn't notice, or this all is very puzzling <.<
No, you're right. The Gameguide has the same info that my Guide does. It just confirms that they had some last minute changes and it looks like me and the graphics dept of NCSoft were caught out by the changes :P

Also noticed there are unfinished sentances on the FT Server Gameguide.

"In addition, rifting buffs are always up on the Fast-Track Server! (Because the Fast-Track Server allows players to level up without worrying about PvP, Standard servers now have their rifting buffs..."

I assume it meant to say "removed" after that?
Old 07-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Asmodians

Yeah I've noticed the cuts too. <.< As they were just before images, I think they involuntarly cut some text when putting the image in. Talk about professionality...
Old 07-20-2012, 06:29 AM
Asmodians

There's a mess up on the info here.
There are no rift 'buffs' on the FTS (Fast Track Server) because there's no rifting on the FTS.
All rifts are perma-disabled on FTS.
There's no mentoring on the FTS. Didn't see it mentioned up there. So all the dailies you get where you need a mentor are the ones that require you to stay on standard server for them.
There was a bug (not sure if its fixed) but people are able to trade to each other on the FTS. Opened trade window and everything. >_>
Subsequently I've seen a very sharp spike in the price of certain items on Kahrun.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:35 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriandr - Kahrun View Post
There's a mess up on the info here.
There are no rift 'buffs' on the FTS (Fast Track Server) because there's no rifting on the FTS.
All rifts are perma-disabled on FTS.
There's no mentoring on the FTS. Didn't see it mentioned up there. So all the dailies you get where you need a mentor are the ones that require you to stay on standard server for them.
There was a bug (not sure if its fixed) but people are able to trade to each other on the FTS. Opened trade window and everything. >_>
Subsequently I've seen a very sharp spike in the price of certain items on Kahrun.
Yes, this guide is out of date since a lot of things were changed before launch, but it was meant as a preview before the patch launched.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:20 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightorious - Siel View Post
Will the Amulets that give 100%-50% exp bonus stack with the new server? o.o so that it would be 4x?
Can anyone confirm this?
Old 07-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icyfingers - Siel View Post
Can anyone confirm this?
That statement was before we knew fast track doesn't have double but normal rates.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Elyos

^ So essentially, yes. They do stack. They DONT compound though.