Technical Discussion

Aion Forums > Technical Discussion > Report a Bug > NPC

Old 07-29-2016, 07:53 AM
Asmodians
Default Bastok-NPC 806228-Missing for over 24 hours

I play IS-A and the daily quest "Collating the reports" quest [ID 25590] requires you to first find and speak with Bastok[ID 806228]. Apparently the npc was killed by the opposing faction prior to my login yesterday morning, around 10am CST. The npc was not available yesterday beyond that point and has still not respawned as of the time of this post.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:15 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Bastok-NPC 806228-Missing for over 24 hours

Are you sure he was killed by the Elyos? Lots of people are dragging the guards from the random rifts into the camps for either help killing the guard or just to scrape it off themselves. Those can certainly kill an NPC.

Not that it really matters. The quest NPC should respawn no matter how it was killed and that it hasn't, I hope, is a bug.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 07-29-2016, 03:23 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Bastok-NPC 806228-Missing for over 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
Are you sure he was killed by the Elyos? Lots of people are dragging the guards from the random rifts into the camps for either help killing the guard or just to scrape it off themselves. Those can certainly kill an NPC.

Not that it really matters. The quest NPC should respawn no matter how it was killed and that it hasn't, I hope, is a bug.
I wasn't on at the time, so I'm going off what the community said when I realized it was missing.