Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Real Life Pet Peeve Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larxe - Siel View Post
;c Did you cut your finger again!!?
No. XD When I went to California to do the NC MXM stream, I got second degree burns on the roof of my mouth from a nuclear-core crab wonton (the outside wasn't hot, and I was hungryyyyyyyy!). I didn't want to be a burden, so I didn't really express how bad it was until I got back to the hotel and could get a look at it (it was BAD, LOL). At that point, urgent care clinics were closed, so I had to go to the hospital and make sure it wasn't extra-super-bad. Probably made the hospital doctor's night.

It made eating hard for the rest of my trip. Q_Q I was in California with all the tasty noms, and it hurt to eat. Q_________________Q

My cheesecake was still good, though.

Also fastest and cheapest ($650 vs the $2k for the finger) hospital trip I've ever had. Was in and out in, like, an hour.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM
Asmodians

Oh wow, that sounds bad, hope it's okay now! And US hospital bills make sad. ;c
Mouth injuries are annoying af! Even if they don't always hurt as bad, you always notice them or injure the spot more.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Elyos

Yeah, it's all better now! Mouth injuries are the worst! I'm not looking forward to the eventual wisdom teeth removal.

I was surprised the California bill was so low (relatively). Was so glad it was a quick visit too because I had to get someone to take me to the hospital and then wait for me. :x (Thank youuuuu!)

That was a weird, fun trip, lol.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM
Asmodians

/o/ fun is good!
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
I'm not looking forward to the eventual wisdom teeth removal.
I think some people hype this up, but I didn't find it to be terrible. I had all 3 of mine (4th never grew in) removed at the same time, and then I went to a family reunion about 12 hours later lol. There's some soreness, sure, but I didn't find it to be intolerable. I've had worse period cramps lol.

Just have some video you after you wake up so you can laugh at how ridiculous you were later. I kept crying because I "didn't get to thank my doctor" lmao. My sister was trying to smell everyone's hair after hers and started crying when people were weirded out by it. XD
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Asmodians

Mine was awful, it really depends on the difficulty of the tooth removal. My bottom one too 40 minutes to get out. They had to saw away jawbone and pry for an eternity.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 AM
Elyos

I had mine removed some months ago. It was eh. Only got two removed, did not take that long. Pain was not strong, it was just constant. But bless pills, even though I have a really hard time swallowing them.

I still need to get my other two, lower ones. I should do it soon, I do not mind. I would have done it all in one go though. >_>
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantheria - Israphel View Post
I think some people hype this up, but I didn't find it to be terrible. I had all 3 of mine (4th never grew in) removed at the same time, and then I went to a family reunion about 12 hours later lol. There's some soreness, sure, but I didn't find it to be intolerable. I've had worse period cramps lol.

Just have some video you after you wake up so you can laugh at how ridiculous you were later. I kept crying because I "didn't get to thank my doctor" lmao. My sister was trying to smell everyone's hair after hers and started crying when people were weirded out by it. XD
Not gonna lie, I'm terrified at what I'd say. XD It'd probably be wildly inappropriate/out some family secrets/describe what I want to do to the surgeon/etc. XD

My problem is narcotics don't work well on me, so those aren't a good pain relief option. DX

I'm getting the Husband's wisdom teeth removed first. :x

Edit:
sheeeeeeeet, I just hit 24k LOL

Last edited by Cheesecake - Israphel; Yesterday at 11:34 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Asmodians

- When you eat like crap for quite some time and then start to feel physically pathetic! Time to introduce green smoothies again.

- The long wait for the next GoT episode. I've never been this excited about the series!! The amount of times I've replayed certain scenes​!!! Need.

Last edited by Larxe - Siel; Yesterday at 01:49 PM.
Old Today, 10:34 AM
Elyos

The story behind Bastion of souls so wicked/nyerked up and sad. Way sadder than Kromede's stroyline, Modor's son and Beritra's invasion.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)