Old 02-20-2014, 07:26 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: <Lost Voices> Recruiting - Elyos

Hello someone could help pe gm or is that just enter aion not know well about the leaving the ping you as a second password but made the mistake of putting the number s not write them that he was a serial pesne game it was a key to enter the world and time is not as creating a new table to enter the world could help me with a solution to this. thanks
Old 02-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Elyos

Hi Ailethiya....

I was in game my time from 9pm to 2am (GMT), haven`t yet recieved an invite, not sure if i might have missed you or an invite !!

Will be on again same time today, i`m normally on the Fast-Track server as the exp is double and it helps to grind my levels quicker, especially when playing solo. If it`s easier for you then just let me know roughly when you are normally in-game and i can be online/in-game to get that invite.

Looking forward to joining `Lost Voices`....

Just something quick, i`m respectful towards others, i`m relatively active i.e on most days, and i`m also happy to help wherever possible. If there is anything the legion is lacking then please feel free to let me know and i will see what i can do !!

Once again thank you for your time, and hope to see you in game real soon.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:51 AM
Elyos

Jaigan, I must have just missed you. We're having high winds here right now, and they knocked the net out for a bit last night. They seem to be calmer today, so I will do my best to get you the invite tonight!

KillemSoftly, that is the same reason I created a legion like this - I'm out of work for health reasons too, but sometimes I just don't feel like playing. So I never wanted to join a legion with high activity requirements. You and I are in neighboring states even -- I'm in Texas

Ailethiya - Songweaver | Saeritheria - Sorcerer | Aevariella - Muse | Elizaveda - Ranger (Asmodian)
Old 02-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Elyos

Hi, Ailethiya
I will be on later today after lunch time and probably the rest of the day. More than likely on the Fast-Track server as I want to focus on gathering some this afternoon. Look forward to meeting you in game and joining the Lost Voices
Old 03-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Asmodians

Hi, Im a new player and I think your legion is good for me (new player). I play sometimes to wow before coming here (for graphics and design and money lol) because I play from macbook and wow consume my soul, my money and my mac

In game for a moment u can found me all day 10am to 11pm (gtm +1 italy), "Namaz" warrior atm lv3 because I play on other eu server for 10lv in all 4 servers and I think the na server is more fine for me.

Btw if you wanna contact me and you not found me on game you can send me email to namaless at gmail dot com
Old 03-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Elyos

Hello, I am curious if you are still recruiting?
Old 03-28-2014, 05:59 AM
Elyos

Yes, we are still recruiting. You can PM either me or Jaigan in game to get an invite. What time zone are you in?

Namaz, I'm still trying to get you an invite, but we aren't ever online at the same time >.<

Ailethiya - Songweaver | Saeritheria - Sorcerer | Aevariella - Muse | Elizaveda - Ranger (Asmodian)
Old 03-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Elyos

Wonderful, thank you.
I am in Central time US. I'm usually on for quite a while, so you should be able to get to me eventually.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Elyos

Once I can manage to reinstall Aion, I'd like to join this legion.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:11 AM
Elyos

Great! When you get it installed, PM me or Jaigan in game for an invite.