Old 05-31-2011, 01:57 PM
Asmodians
Default Lvl 38 Cleric need manastone advice

This is my first time playin a cleric and i like it so far but as manastones go i been socketing HP, im just wondering if i should stack MR, MB or block or just keep going with HP for my lvl..
Old 05-31-2011, 02:06 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Lvl 38 Cleric need manastone advice

If I were leveling all over again, I'd probably go full MB to speed up the kills. If you plan to do some grouping or soloing elites, you could consider some HP, but you could still get away with MB in those situations too.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Asmodians

Thanks, so im assuming that MR and block is for lvl 50+? also i saw somewhere in the forums MR gives u more casting speed? Sorry for all the questions.. Just really confused lol..
Old 05-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilapearsNK - Zikel View Post
Thanks, so im assuming that MR and block is for lvl 50+? also i saw somewhere in the forums MR gives u more casting speed? Sorry for all the questions.. Just really confused lol..
MR and Block are only really viable at 50%, and then only with good gear and maxed.

The MR stat Has no effect on cast speed at all. (although some cloth gloves have MR, and give cast speed).

For Levelling MB.
For Grouping HP. (Or Heal Boost).
Old 06-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Asmodians

Thanks, that clears a lot up. Now to try what works for pvp :P

http://sigsimg.gamona.de/sigs/aion/f...69627c075b.png

Last edited by Tequilapears - Siel; 06-01-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Asmodians

i did HP all the way , u gonna be doing SR and other instances and alot of screw ups ahead of u if u wanna save ur group u need to survive , MR and block are for ur pvp set .
for pve use HP.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badheals - Vaizel View Post
i did HP all the way , u gonna be doing SR and other instances and alot of screw ups ahead of u if u wanna save ur group u need to survive , MR and block are for ur pvp set .
for pve use HP.
PvE Grouping*

If I were levelling to 55 again, I'd definitely make sure I had a cloth set filled with MBoost to make grinding faster. It's painfully slow otherwise.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonprot - Israphel View Post
PvE Grouping*

If I were levelling to 55 again, I'd definitely make sure I had a cloth set filled with MBoost to make grinding faster. It's painfully slow otherwise.
Really? a cloth set? Wont that make u really squishy? I have a good legion that groups basically everyday so makes leveling easier on me. Im assuming the cloth set would give u a lot more MB and make things go boom but cloth just for soloing pve right?

Old 06-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Asmodians

yeh hp is for pve grouping , unless u wanna do solo all the time u should be healing groups and learning now instead of later , you can't be learning @ lvl 55 ppl will call u fail .
Old 06-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badheals - Vaizel View Post
yeh hp is for pve grouping , unless u wanna do solo all the time u should be healing groups and learning now instead of later , you can't be learning @ lvl 55 ppl will call u fail .
Haha as a healer ppl will call u fail and blame u anyway :P