Old 07-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Elyos
Default Ring Designs...

... and maybe others.

ELYOS
ISRAPHEL

First, my apologies. This is probably a really dumb question. I did try to find and answer, but failed dismally (blush). So I figured I'd bring the question here.
In essence, I wanted to try crafting a flight ring. Diamond, to be precise. I could see the Noble recipe on the craft vendor - but either my (admittedly rather aging) eyes are failing me, but no straight Diamond ring. so I went to the Broker - nothing there. Thus:

1: Am I just going blind, and I missed it on a vendor?
2: Is it on a different vendor I haven't looked at?
3: Is it drop only, and I have to either find out what drops it, or cross my fingers for a Broker sale?

I know - I'm probably being an Idiot. My (RL) wife tells me it's one of my few talents... (blushes again) :-).
Old 07-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Ring Designs...

Whats the exact name of the recipe that you see at the vendor? there should be a normal version.

Without knowing the exact name it's hard to know which recipe(s) you are referring to.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:33 PM
Elyos

Lady Papaya
IT seems I do indeed have to apologise for being an Idiot (blush). The design I was looking for was Design: Diamond Ring. Which, it turns out, is not in fact available from the Handicrafting Vendor in the Hall, but from a secondary Vendor outside. I must blush, and confess I'd seen the one there for Furniture and kept running past every time because I thought they were all Housing recipe vendors.
I'll have to put it down to old eyes and encroaching senility - may apologies again (blushes again).
Old 08-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Asmodians

Similar question, with this difference - I'm pretty sure I've checked at both Pernon and Pandemonium vendors. The word is about Lesser Master Noble Nolan Necklace.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Elyos

I am not positive on this, but I think it may either be a drop or one the NPC gives you for a crafting reward. You should be able to get the basic ring design (mithril?? maybe) from the vendor, but the various versions of it, Diamond, Sapphire, etc., may only be craft rewards or drops.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumxs - Siel View Post
Similar question, with this difference - I'm pretty sure I've checked at both Pernon and Pandemonium vendors. The word is about Lesser Master Noble Nolan Necklace.
There!
http://puu.sh/jznBS/ff9538902d.jpg

You've got to be lucky for the "Noble" proc.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamfever - Tiamat View Post
There!
http://puu.sh/jznBS/ff9538902d.jpg

You've got to be lucky for the "Noble" proc.
Thanks for the quick response.