Old 05-05-2012, 08:04 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Watchful Ailu pet giveaway at MMORPG.com

I have a spare Ailu key that I'd be more than willing to trade for the kitten pet if anyone's interested let me know :D
Huggles to all :D xxx
Old 05-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Elyos

oh forgot to say, I am not one of those "selfish greedy" players that scout the game sites for free keys etc.. grabbing as many as possible, preventing others from getting theirs. My hubby & I both play but he wasn't interested in this pet so gave me his key number to use, hence the key number I secured is the key I wish to trade for the kitten.

Off subject I know but does anyone else think the Manduri (monkey) pet and manduri monsters in game sound more like mewing kittens than monkeys or is it just me and my kitty Boo, lol whenever she hears one when I'm playing she comes running and tries to dig at my laptop lol.
And the pink mereek may look cute but I find it's noise extremely annoying so have to switch the sound down. Anyone else find it annoying?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seana - Kahrun View Post
Hey guys ^^ i got my key now i did all the steps and i didnt have the pet in my acount any1 can help me ? please :S
Confirm you did all these steps:

1) Get code from website

2) Log into master account at ncsoft.com and claim code

3) Scroll down and click on Aion account at bottom right and apply in-game item to character, make sure to click final button to confirm applying.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakenet - Israphel View Post
Confirm you did all these steps:

1) Get code from website

2) Log into master account at ncsoft.com and claim code

3) Scroll down and click on Aion account at bottom right and apply in-game item to character, make sure to click final button to confirm applying.
Thank u very much! ^^
XoXo :*