Old 05-03-2017, 04:04 PM
Asmodians
Default steel rake searching for group

Hi guys,
I'm playing lvl 46 asmo songweaver on israphel and i really really want to run steel rake. I know you are going to say I don't have to and I can just do the solo one but its not as fun, i don't get to shoot myself out of a cannon in the solo version lol. I also have some quests in the group version of steel rake which I am dying to complete. I have tried spamming LFG and waiting hours and hours for group request with no luck so i have turned to the forums to see if there is anyone else out there who wants to run steel rake, or anyone who is feeling charitable and will run me through it :)

pls help me guys, my OCD wont let me skip these quests lol
Old 05-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: steel rake searching for group

just to add: i keep hearing in game that nobody runs steel rake anymore because its not good exp but i have to say to you guys what about the kinah!? you can make 7 + mil in one run of steel rake and its so much fun. Don't skip it while you are levelling its one of the most enjoyable/rewarding pve instances before lvl 50. I'm nostalgic because i remember the days when low lvl server pop was massive and we used to run steel rake repeatedly for weeks to fill our coffers *sighs*
Old 05-04-2017, 01:00 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarfall - Israphel View Post
I'm nostalgic because i remember the days when low lvl server pop was massive
same :/
Now I barely see some activity in LFG. Most of the players are just standing afk in front of some NPC/broker.

Idk how you can make 7m from SR, but if it's for the good ol' days' vibe or some quests, feel free to whisper me on FTS (in 8h). I could use some low lv alt.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:27 AM
Asmodians

Yea its sad how nobody plays the full game anymore. I keep seeing peoples characters spending hours just running into a wall or there is one i saw just now that been doing constant flips/jumps at the warehouse in panda lol
i managed to make 7 mil in there on my first run including quest rewards from the repeatable quests, most you can do x 20 and also from killing all mobs and looting all even the junk, then the the treasure key to open the chest at the last room where grogget is. after all of that and selling all the junk i had made 7 mil. Maybe for full group run it would be less, like 1-3 mil but its still the best kinah you can get at this lvl.
Deffo for the good old days :D nothing beats shooting yourself out that cannon or trying not to die when 5 mobs all jump on you at once XD its such a fun instance.
It would be great if you would join for a run or two :) my character is Laurelaii, SW on israphel :)
Old 05-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Asmodians

I've only been playing Aion for about a month, but my Asmo chanter is level 44, so this should be within my level range. I love pirate stuff, so I'll have to go seek out the quest to "unlock" it. Once I do, I'll definitely keep an eye out for anyone talking about it in LFG!
Old 05-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Asmodians

hey, im still lvl 49 so if you want to run steel rake i will join :) im laurelaii on israphel whisper me if you wanna team up and kick some pirate ass XD
Old 05-16-2017, 06:09 AM
Asmodians

I actually finally got to do SR with someone a few days ago, but she got disconnected right in the middle of the boss and I died lol. I was so sad. :( I haven't seen anyone talking about it since then. If I see you on though, I'll whisper you! I'm Vantheria on IS.
Old 05-17-2017, 09:42 PM
Asmodians

yay im glad you finally got to go XD shame about the disconnect though. it sucks when that happens. I will keep an eye out for you too :) i still have some quests in steel rake and im on IS too :)