Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 06:33 PM
Asmodians
Default @Jamees

it seems he has had a glitch which was braught up before he has tabbed on the ranger in hide

1. he was not able to attack him in hide

2. from info gathered about radar hacking they cant select a target just see

3. appears he was confronting target on the meters range as he was slowly moving around dont blacklist people before the full story

4. jamees looked pretty lost in the video
Old 07-27-2016, 02:25 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: @Jamees

Mate you only have 1 forum post, why should we trust what you say? The video I linked, by watching it I know that Jamees-BR knew the positioning of the Ranger and you think getting in close to do Absorbing Fury was just random?

1. Jamees could use AOE skills to attack that ranger.

2. It is true he was not able to use target based skills or auto attack but could clearly see and track the movements of the Ranger.

3. He was following the ranger. Here's the thing mate, I blacked listed him long before he switched to Beritra.

4. Looked pretty lost lol? The guy followed up after pressure wave with sure strike. He didn't pause for a moment to tab target. It was one seamless motion between skills without delay.

Are you Jamees-BR? Cause if you are its a poor effort to defend yourself.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:19 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: @Jamees

I don't understand why my thread was locked, I didn't accuse anyone. All I did was link a video.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.
Closed Thread