Old 04-15-2017, 09:55 AM
Elyos
Default What's wrong with the IS Asmos

Coming from being a long time player on Siel and now being here for a couple of years, why don't we do anything anymore? Forget the whole we're outnumbered thing.

Take siege for instance: Nobody even attempts to go. Why does the Asmo leadership here suck so bad? And yes it's a serious question
Old 04-15-2017, 12:26 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: What's wrong with the IS Asmos

Quote:
Take siege for instance: Nobody even attempts to go. Why does the Asmo leadership here suck so bad? And yes it's a serious question
So, you are an elyos and you are asking that ? Perhaps you should ask why IS have a panesterra fort while you don't. Forget the whole numbers thing. And yes, its a serious question.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:22 PM
Elyos

Since it's obvious you're retarded, and can't figure out that my Ely avatar is attached to Siel and not IS, let me try to spell it out for you

"Coming from being a long time player on Siel and now being here for a couple of years, why don't WE do anything anymore?"

WE = ASMOS

Why would I complain about my own faction if we're dominating?
Did you catch that Matsuk or would you like me to write it in crayon

Last edited by Tamaroa - Siel; 04-15-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:26 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaroa - Siel View Post
I don't play Elyos on IS. I have an asmo on IS and have been playing this server for 2 years. Do you not read?
I did not said that you played elyos on IS. Do you not read ?
Old 04-15-2017, 01:35 PM
Elyos

I do read and you think I'm talking about Panesterra. I'm talking about in general. Panes is once a week.
One lousy siege once a week means nothing. What about UA, Kaldor? Yeah we at least tried on Siel, regardless if we won or not. Here nobody bothers to show up at all. And I don't understand why
Old 04-15-2017, 01:37 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamaroa - Siel View Post
I do read and you think I'm talking about Panesterra. I'm talking about in general. Panes is once a week.
One lousy siege once a week means nothing. What about UA, Kaldor? Yeah we at least tried on Siel, regardless if we won or not. Here nobody bothers to show up at all. And I don't understand why
Not even siel asmos get a chance on kaldor and not even UA. Situation for IS is alike 100 times worse. You say this is a serious question but its not. Why dont you become a leader then ?
Old 04-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsukamy - Siel View Post
Not even siel asmos get a chance on kaldor and not even UA. Situation for IS is alike 100 times worse. You say this is a serious question but its not. Why dont you become a leader then ?
My rank isn't high enough to lead. Trust me I've considered it. I understand we're outnumbered. I'm not expecting to win. It would be nice to try at least, that's all.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:15 PM
Elyos

UA sucks?
Kaldor sucks?
Sieging in 5.3 is full of extra suck if you're outnumbered and lack level 70+ people.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 04-20-2017, 12:19 AM
Elyos

I gotta say, it's nice to have UA for barracks etc, but it's getting quite boring when asmos do not show up and try to take forts (speaking about IS-A). Hope it changes soon, because that's the purpose of sieging, imo. QQ
Old 04-20-2017, 05:58 AM
Asmodians

Pane siege sux? The only siege where they make it fair 100 each server/faction. Hahaha, im on SL but when i hear that elyos can get close to 400 to show up for siege and we can only get like 150,(now its worse, like 50 people in coalitions from what i hear) but aint no one want to waste time, comsumables and aug, especially since the cost of it sux on this new gear.