Old 01-21-2015, 02:09 AM
Elyos
Default Curious if there are any legions for me..

I'm a little skeptical about joining a legion. I'm kinda picky about the people I choose to work with.

I suppose what I want in a legion is a non-elitist casual experience. You still want to be the best, but your not going to be the kind of legion that nyerks on other players because of their skill level or demands a member to be online at certain times or get kicked out. Your not going to be so engulfed in the game that your willing to commit suicide 5,000 times in Eltnen just to maintain a level 50 twink. IMO that is stupid and a waste of time, I won't get along with anyone like that.

I'm 27 years old, i'm pretty easy going about interacting with younger generations. But I expect them to be as mature as possible, especially on TeamSpeak.

I mainly want to pvp, so a legion that is willing to introduce me to pvp in the Abyss would be fantastic. Regardless, I actually quite enjoy the PVE content in this game and I have no problem joining groups for instances, leveling etc.

I'm also a freak for character looks for some reason. So the legion cloak is a pretty big thing for me. Neutral colors please!!, Black is preferable but other colors are acceptable.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:24 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Curious if there are any legions for me..

There probably is a legion out there for you! Not sure who finds legion cloaks to be important these days, I rarely see anyone wearing them ;/ Most of the PvP doesn't really happen in the Abyss, you'd be going to the newer zones for that 4.0+
Old 01-21-2015, 09:44 AM
Elyos

You should talk to Thelemna.

EDIT: Might want to level up a bit first, though. At least to 55 or so.

Last edited by Otomeza - Siel; 01-21-2015 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Asmodians

You can join MadCuzBad legion. we are an older legion, with vet founders. We don't do the whole elite things, and welcome anyone with a sense of humor to our legion.

http://madcuzbad.guildlaunch.com/

Thats our website.

You can also message me in-game "DeathagizerBunny"
Old 01-21-2015, 12:25 PM
Elyos

He/she is an Elyos... in case that wasn't obvious.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otomeza - Siel View Post
He/she is an Elyos... in case that wasn't obvious.
yeah i missed that. Maybe he/she should re-roll to asmo side
Old 02-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Elyos

Best of luck! Not sure if my legion would be right for you but PM me in-game if you need anything! You can also check out my legion recruit page in the forums here! -Behold

> Blue Sentinels Legion Recruit Post