Old 05-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Asmodians
Default Forts?

does anyone do the abyss fort sieges anymore. seems like they have all been the same sense i started playing, Asmo=bottom Ely=Top Baluar=mid
Old 05-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Forts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackinfamy - Israphel View Post
does anyone do the abyss fort sieges anymore. seems like they have all been the same sense i started playing, Asmo=bottom Ely=Top Baluar=mid
Times effed up sieges royally. Last two times our faction attempted to take forts FROM THE BALAUR

We couldn't even fill up a league. Before 3.0 2 full leagues wasn't too uncommon.
Old 05-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Asmodians

Aion is walking its way into another server merge
Old 05-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Elyos

Welcome to Israphel, where we allow the Asmos to have the lower, we take an upper for lols and an easy teleport to the core turn in and ignore divine because its to much work.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:47 AM
Elyos

Its not just Israphel, Tiamat to. People are to lazy n the hig lvl dont care abouth abys forts, i have seen divine been take by months n the Elyos cant take a single upper fort, cuz we done have people to do it. This is making the game borring, with the same thing to do over n over.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Asmodians

60s already have to siege 3 times a day not counting Gelk/Ing sieges. Why would we want to do the Abyss to?

DEAL WITH IT.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:07 AM
Asmodians

Tiamaranta "sieges" can hardly be called "sieges". e_e

Hopefully the patch where they add in medals to Abyss and Gelk/Ing will improve the population for them.

Of course, the time changes really don't help. I hardly have time to go to sieges. :/

Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)
Old 05-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehkk - Kahrun View Post
60s already have to siege 3 times a day not counting Gelk/Ing sieges. Why would we want to do the Abyss to?
Tiamaranta sieges take all of 15 minutes including the time to form alliances/leagues and get to the fortresses. But 11pm for the Abyss sieges is too nyerking late for a whole lot of players and there are not yet enough new people from other times zones to compensate.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Elyos

Its just natural game progression, people do the newer content.

There are enough people, just not enough interest.

For example, last night on siel, balaur took sulfer, you wouldn't believe how many elyos turned out to get their campaign quest done it was amazing trying to get one of those prisoners. Like I said, there are enough people, just the interest isn't there.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellus - Siel View Post
Its just natural game progression, people do the newer content.

There are enough people, just not enough interest.

For example, last night on siel, balaur took sulfer, you wouldn't believe how many elyos turned out to get their campaign quest done it was amazing trying to get one of those prisoners. Like I said, there are enough people, just the interest isn't there.
The interest is largely not there because for the majority it's a been there, done that kind of thing. There does not appear to be a critical mass of new players at the appropriate level and a leader to organize sieges would need to appear. Having done sieges in the abyss for 2+ years, I just don't feel the urge to do more even with toons of that level.