Old 07-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Elyos
Unhappy Joined a legion now Im Legionary...

Hi, I was given a request to join a legion called "the Admirals" when I turned lv9, I waned to delete my char and re-create her but I now see that I have been placed as Legionary... how does one join a legion then become the leader of this legion without permission or maybe when I joined I didnt read the invite all the way....

Anyways, I've never knew you could become the leader of a legion you did not create? How do I leave this legion?
Old 07-21-2013, 01:11 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Joined a legion now Im Legionary...

A couple of things.

Legionary is not the hightest rank attained in a legion. That rank would be Brigade General.
The following ranks are in order of "gravity"

Brigade General
Deputy
Centurion
Legionary
Volunteer

And if you want to leave the legion, you can either pull up the legion menu and leave the legion from there or you can use the command "/leavelegion" to leave. ^^
Back blacker and fatter than evah!
Old 07-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Elyos

thanks, I tried to go into legion tab but it was greyed out so I will try the command. Thanks again
Old 07-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Elyos

No prob. Hopefully, that helps. ^^;
Back blacker and fatter than evah!