Old 05-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Kaidan mine impossible

I'll post up a video shortly that will show you how to get into Kaidan Mine without touching a single mob, and end up right at the cages. As for completing that quest, which is really the only reason /most/ people go there, the easiest thing to do is to stick to your mentor dailies; someone out there is trying to get their eternal accessories, or fancy l50 wings, and will have to do the kaidan mine daily at some point - capitalize on being a mentee by asking them to whack just one extra mob for you (the loudmouth, for the key). Brb with vid.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Asmodians

Join a legion.... a helpful one with people around your level. -_-

People are much more likely to group with a random person in legion than a random person in LFG.

Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)
Old 05-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful - Tiamat View Post
Join a legion.... a helpful one with people around your level. -_-

People are much more likely to group with a random person in legion than a random person in LFG.
i dont think people want random people in their legion just so they can help them.

@nuadah
please share your video, as the kaidan mine is still a major problem for many players.

Quote:
I soloed there just fine on my lvl28 ranger.

L2JumpshootLeesh&Kite
not sure if its because of my 300 ping but it is not possible to kite against kaidan scouts who do 700 ranged damage per hit. show video or you are just talking big.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayleen - Kahrun View Post
i dont think people want random people in their legion just so they can help them.

@nuadah
please share your video, as the kaidan mine is still a major problem for many players.

not sure if its because of my 300 ping but it is not possible to kite against kaidan scouts who do 700 ranged damage per hit. show video or you are just talking big.
You're picking on the wrong mobs... Range can solo melees; even elite melees. Do a google/youtube search for aion solo elite grinding.
People have been doing this since 2009...

It really easy to do on a SM; and sort of easy with a ranger using entangling shot...