Old 04-23-2017, 09:20 AM
Asmodians
Default Returning After Long Time

Hello ,

so i want to return to my loved aion i have a gs at Siel but i will start a new char so my question(s) are should i stay in SL?are Asmos and Ely balanced? are there a lot of players(cause aion with no players is no fun)? and classes anything changed? Thank you in advance
Old 04-23-2017, 11:48 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Returning After Long Time

Welcome back! Siel is a good server, I'd stay there, it's as balanced as things are going to get. Also there will be server merges eventually soon, so there's that. o/
Old 04-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larxe - Siel View Post
Welcome back! Siel is a good server, I'd stay there, it's as balanced as things are going to get. Also there will be server merges eventually soon, so there's that. o/
great thank you looking forward for the merge although i think that was an old rumor even at the time i was playing
Old 04-24-2017, 08:15 AM
Asmodians

Well it was said by NCsoft Devs, so I don't think it's a rumour anymore!
http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...d.php?t=151261
And I guess they did update it, seems like I missed that it was happening this spring, so relatively soon.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Asmodians

Maybe when NC soft gets to log into their own forums they will update us on new forums and server merges but I'm not holding my breath there has been talk about new forums or fixng them since like 2.5 or so back when profile viewing and commenting was still working ����