Old 12-01-2015, 07:24 AM
Elyos
Default Gladiator's still learning or beginners

Allow me to make a strong recommendation so many of us that enjoy playing the glad. While you are trying to build your almost useless cera set in Aion, focus on the invasion boss and collect or buy the betrayer leather set. Make is a priority if you are unable to get the ancient coin set. Both of these sets have high magic suppression which is a must in Aion. Socket these sets with as much MS as you can. There are now only 4 out of 11 classes that do not benefit greatly from magic and the glad is one of them. If you wear the MS leather set you will have more wins in Aion. Please do not listen to the trolls against this way of thinking. Ask your veteran legion mates if what I am saying is accurate. The developers favor the magic classes greatly. Good luck!
Old 12-01-2015, 07:35 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Gladiator's still learning or beginners

I wish glad had more skills to counter everybody's silence/fear/blind/roots. Etc. For example, a cleric can root a glad every 10 sec and a glad can remove it once every 3 minutes. Seems most classes have 30sec CD skills that are very useful but glads main defense skills are on a 3-5min CD. This really sucks for arena matches.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Elyos

I feel your pain Sololobo, glads are the only class in Aion, yes only, the is so group dependent. Running a glad solo takes lots of skill - many players give up before they really master the glad for reasons just like what you mentioned.
Old 12-23-2015, 07:21 PM
Elyos

The fact that you have to resort to wearing another classes intended armor and socket it with something other than offensive stats lets you know exactly how broken this class is. You see many magic classes running block? No, they have shields for days...

Them +5 Acc are not going to help you one bit when your being dinged from 20m from most of the classes in this game either.
They need to either fix this class and bring it up to the lvl of the other classes or remove it completely. You can say that it takes great skill to play the class and be good at it but at the end of the day your still gonna get your ass kicked by most of the classes in this game, and they don't have to work very hard to do it nor be very well geared.
Wake up and quit making excuses for this broken class already ppl. The Br server is new and mostly magic classes, is that they direction we want this game to go?
Old 12-23-2015, 07:42 PM
Asmodians

I think a reduced cooldown time for Charge, to make it on par with an AT's Boost would help gladiators tremendously. Maybe 30 / 45s instead of whatever it is right now (3m? 1m?), or a run speed active skill like Assassins and Chanters have.