Old 02-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Elyos
Default need help I return to tank class

So I good as DPS or Healer but I never but never could play as tank always the boss go after someone and not me, so I left my glad lvl57 with devainon gear for few month but now I thoght to give it anthoer try so someone can explain me about the glad class and how to tank???

From what I understand I think I need to get another gear like stormwing but until I will get another gear the only thing I can do is DPS or be a failure tank....

Thx for the help, I realy need help I think my sorc tank better then my glad....
Old 02-17-2016, 06:56 AM
Elyos
Default Re: need help I return to tank class

My only tank is a 38 gladiator, so I don't know much about that, but from what I know you just taunt as often as you can. And if I remember right glads have an active skill that increases enmity.

Oh and another thing, sorcs get aggo! when my sorcerer was 60 and I was running bthm I almost always got aggro, regardless of what was tanking.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:01 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroma - Israphel View Post
So I good as DPS or Healer but I never but never could play as tank always the boss go after someone and not me, so I left my glad lvl57 with devainon gear for few month but now I thoght to give it anthoer try so someone can explain me about the glad class and how to tank???

From what I understand I think I need to get another gear like stormwing but until I will get another gear the only thing I can do is DPS or be a failure tank....

Thx for the help, I realy need help I think my sorc tank better then my glad....
no need. few months ago daevonian gear has no enmity boost. i dunno when they ninja changed it, but now they have enmity boost for plate. So u should be able to hold agro now. As long as u weave the taunt and spam skills.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:31 AM
Elyos

ty I start to changed my gear to gear with enmity boost and I can hold agro now but its realy hard if the other memebers are lvl 65 and I 60 and if my group have good sorc its hard too.
Thx for the help