Old 11-28-2016, 04:20 AM
Elyos
Cool Remodeling!

Heres the deal i have a BM Breastplate (Fierce Skirmishers Breastplate) now i have a miragent breastplate remodeled with Modor Gladiator Breastplate..

Now if i click the arrow at the upper right of the box where the BM breastplate is placed (in our equip window) the miragent breastplate shows that i can choose it to remodel the look of the BM Breasplate..

The question is...will the Original Miragent Breastplate will be used or the Modor Glad Breastplate? which one will show? and will the miragent breastplate disappear?

So many questions but just to make sure...i dont want to lose the miragent set which i got way way back

Thanks
Old 11-28-2016, 08:46 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Remodeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyCastiel - Kahrun View Post
Now if i click the arrow at the upper right of the box where the BM breastplate is placed (in our equip window) the miragent breastplate shows that i can choose it to remodel the look of the BM Breasplate..
Uhmmm... no? That arrow is for changing the gear in the slot - unlike the whole inventory, it displays only items that are applicable for the slot.

Remodeling (changing appearance) is done through an NPC in Pandaemonium/Sanctum.
More about remodel is here: http://aion.wikia.com/wiki/Remodel
Old 11-28-2016, 09:08 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Remodeling!

oh i see thanks a lot