Old 06-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Asmodians
Default Lesser Mystic Armor Flux!

Where the heck do I farm these, specifically?

I can't find a website that tells me, the only Aion site I can find that's even up to date is Aiondatabase.net, but that place is useless for looking up this sorta thing. It just tells you that they drop from 2000+ mobs in the game, but doesn't give a droprate percentage, so. I'm trying to farm them, I don't want to be going after the mobs that have a 1% chance to drop 'em! >.<;
Old 06-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Lesser Mystic Armor Flux!

Issue with fluxes in general is that every single mob can drop them in pretty much the same percentage. In the case of the mystic fluxes, any mob of level 61 to 65 will drop them. Maybe try west of Enshar/east of Cygnea, Kaldor or Levinshor. Look for mobs you can kill easily and fast.

Didnt they update certain Flux NPCs to sell those as well?
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 06-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Lesser Mystic Armor Flux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryos - Siel View Post
Issue with fluxes in general is that every single mob can drop them in pretty much the same percentage. In the case of the mystic fluxes, any mob of level 61 to 65 will drop them. Maybe try west of Enshar/east of Cygnea, Kaldor or Levinshor. Look for mobs you can kill easily and fast.

Didnt they update certain Flux NPCs to sell those as well?
They're not on the flux merchant in either Pandaemonium or Pernon, is there another flux merchant that I don't know about? Man I really hope there is...