Old 08-02-2016, 03:13 PM
Elyos
Question Can't level up essencetapping

I'm level 67 and I've done the 2 essencetapping quests but I still cannot level up essencetapping skill to 400p. A message says "You must level up to raise your skill level". Is it something new? What should I do?
Old 08-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Can't level up essencetapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrofelipe - Israphel View Post
I'm level 67 and I've done the 2 essencetapping quests but I still cannot level up essencetapping skill to 400p. A message says "You must level up to raise your skill level". Is it something new? What should I do?
Go back and talk to the NPC and click "Level"... not sure if this is it but it can't hurt.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Elyos

I think you have to do the quest that bumps you from 399 to 400. You have to gather a special ruby, diamond and sapphire. You should be able to get it from the essence tapping dude. Then once you hit 499 - that is far as it goes for now.
Old 12-24-2016, 03:51 AM
Elyos

wish in this Forum that players would help others and let us in on where these Blood ruby and Diamonds can be found, least where to look. I still search for them and what really burns me is that in the list of essenctaping items for game that you can collect for each level, these special items are not even listed. I thought everything was in open on game, but now I find that things are left out. If Game wants me to do a certain thing, they should have it listed as part of the game.
Old 12-24-2016, 07:56 AM
Elyos

It's a rare gather from the ruby/diamond/sapphire nodes when you're wearing the essencetapping expert test ring...

I know it's been talked about before.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 12-24-2016, 08:06 AM
Asmodians

It seems like you can hover your cursor over the node while wearing the ring and it will tell you whether you can gather the item from that particular node, does it not? Also, Google is your friend.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:29 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toeman - Israphel View Post
wish in this Forum that players would help others and let us in on where these Blood ruby and Diamonds can be found, least where to look. I still search for them and what really burns me is that in the list of essenctaping items for game that you can collect for each level, these special items are not even listed. I thought everything was in open on game, but now I find that things are left out. If Game wants me to do a certain thing, they should have it listed as part of the game.
I don't know where you looked for these items, but I suggest you aiondatabase.net almost for everything (and aion.mouseclic.com for the rest).

If you are an Asmodian, I suggest you the area around Hoarfrost Fortress, close to the entrance of Dark Poeta, going towards DC. You can find all of the 3 items there.
If you are an Elyos, I guess Heiron will do. Check on the map: sapphire, ruby, diamond.

Be sure to equip the ring, and good luck!

Last edited by Urud - Kahrun; 12-26-2016 at 05:31 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Elyos

I have done the quest that asks me to gather the special gems...still can't level up. Essencetapping guy told me that I was a better essencetapper than him. I have done the same with the aethertapping expert. I was given certificates that say I am an expert and I delivered them to the appropriate individual...still not allowing me to level up and essencetapper and aethertapper will no longer talk to me...please help!

Last edited by GroovySherrie - Israphel; 01-02-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Elyos

The essencetapper and aethertapper will not speak to me at all now...I have at least 10 million kinah...have done all required quests and been given official papers saying that I can tap over 399...I gave those papers to the appropriate individual and yet I am still unable to level above 399...when I try, I am told that I need to level up my tapping ability...which is just what I did. I am hoping someone can tell me what it is that I am missing, but it seems all needed actions have been taken....Thanks and Peace.

Last edited by GroovySherrie - Israphel; 01-27-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Elyos

If I remember right I think you need a special ring to collect 2 different kind of aether which you can find in Heiron or perhaps in the abyss. The ring is giving to your character for free at the same place where you get the NCP for the aether essence levelling.

You still need the ring for the essence tapping to get the gems you need to "wear" the ring while collecting.

Last edited by Nevrotika - Siel; 01-27-2017 at 07:59 PM.