Old 04-19-2017, 08:20 PM
Asmodians
Default Merging Servers

I've seen the announcements about a server merge that's supposed to happen sometime this year. Has there been any updated news on when that will take place? Are the servers still going to merge as described, Siel/Beritra and Ispharel/Tiamat/Kahrun? Finally, are there anything specific I need to know to prepare my toons for the merge?
Old 04-19-2017, 08:40 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Merging Servers

Unfortunately there has been no news since they announced it, it'll probably still happen this year, eventually!
Old 04-27-2017, 06:19 AM
Elyos

This is probably a really dumb question, but when they merge servers, what happens to conflicting toons? For example, I currently have an Asmo on IS and Ely on KR. From what I'm reading, it seems like IS, KR, and BR will merge. Currently, you can't have Asmo and Ely toons on the same server, I think. Will one of my toons have to be deactivated? :(
Old 04-27-2017, 06:31 AM
Elyos

In the past there has always been a way to resolve faction conflict issues after a merge, Vantheria. What has happened is that you would get the option to transfer a conflicting character to another server where there would be no conflict. This was done for free. So if they follow the same pattern as past merges, you would be allowed to either transfer your KR E or your IS A characters to the other server.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 05-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
In the past there has always been a way to resolve faction conflict issues after a merge, Vantheria. What has happened is that you would get the option to transfer a conflicting character to another server where there would be no conflict. This was done for free. So if they follow the same pattern as past merges, you would be allowed to either transfer your KR E or your IS A characters to the other server.
This is one of the biggest concerns I have regarding the merge. I'm glad to know that there is at least a very good possibility that I will NOT have to pay to transfer my toons if a conflict arises (which, given the fact I have multiple accounts/toons, I know it will). That will be nothing short of a miracle in my eyes. lol