Old 04-20-2017, 08:57 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Kumuki's Daring Rescue Event (Not so happy)

I like free stuff.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:21 AM
Elyos

After experimenting around, I think I understand the purpose of this event. It is different to any other event we have had because the real rewards are the XP and other side tokens you get. It is actually the exact same formula applied to FoO (3 fat Commanders = 3 Nutritious Ginseng, 1 final boss). They each give 53m, which is only a bit less than the FoO Commanders.

Even if you fail to kill the final boss, the Ginseng is a pretty good reward by itself. I will sure spam it everyday, especially during double XP weekend. :P
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 04-20-2017, 10:11 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryos - Siel View Post
After experimenting around, I think I understand the purpose of this event. It is different to any other event we have had because the real rewards are the XP and other side tokens you get. It is actually the exact same formula applied to FoO (3 fat Commanders = 3 Nutritious Ginseng, 1 final boss). They each give 53m, which is only a bit less than the FoO Commanders.

Even if you fail to kill the final boss, the Ginseng is a pretty good reward by itself. I will sure spam it everyday, especially during double XP weekend. :P
Primary motivational factor is that you can get 4 spinels in each bundle and it's easy to go in get 4 bundles from the pigs by kiting the boss around then leave.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:36 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryos - Siel View Post

Actually the Event mobs give around 20mil+ more XP then the Commanders or boss in FoO. At lvl 74 the 4 mobs in Kumuki give 63,199,996XP each, while the Commanders give 43,640,754XP and the final boss about half of that. At Lvl70 its 31.7mil FoO vs 55.6mil Kumuki.

As for killing the final boss there is no time limit to kill him so if you are having a hard time simply kite him and open the cages/collect the piggies before the time runs out, then take your time killing the boss. The boss regains his health very slowly so just use the Gretel teleport and keep whittling his hp down.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:14 PM
Elyos

Running event instance for xp... lol please
Old 04-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Asmodians

If yall dont like it, dont run it... if you dont like it and keep running it, give me your spinel
Old 04-22-2017, 10:36 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
If yall dont like it, dont run it... if you dont like it and keep running it, give me your spinel
That's not how you make players want to play and invest in a game. That whole if you don't like it don't buy it makes me laugh so hard everytime .

Yeah you don't like my store ? well dont come shop in it T__T lol im dead ... with that mentality its no wonder why we don't have a larger community .
Old 04-22-2017, 11:08 AM
Elyos

It's an event. You don't have to participate in an event. And I'm enjoying the free aspects of this event (AP, spinel medals, and XP).

Good God, if they gave you the keys for free, you'd cry about the crappy RNG rate from the gold boxes.

And I don't like a lot of stores, so I don't shop in them and buy what I need elsewhere. I don't like a lot of Aion events, so I don't participate in the ones I don't like and do something else instead. I don't see why that is such a novel concept to you, and why that's somehow why Aion doesn't have a larger community.

P.S. give me your spinels. I love the armor skin.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:44 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
It's an event. You don't have to participate in an event. And I'm enjoying the free aspects of this event (AP, spinel medals, and XP).

Good God, if they gave you the keys for free, you'd cry about the crappy RNG rate from the gold boxes.

And I don't like a lot of stores, so I don't shop in them and buy what I need elsewhere. I don't like a lot of Aion events, so I don't participate in the ones I don't like and do something else instead. I don't see why that is such a novel concept to you, and why that's somehow why Aion doesn't have a larger community.

P.S. give me your spinels. I love the armor skin.
You get that the aion forums are meant to voice out feedback on these sorts of things. without feedback we dont get nicer things. stop defending ncsoft chesecake we get that you're a fanboy or fangirl but you gotta let other people be when they are voicing theyr unhappiness specialy when its done in a proper manner .

I remember you and aly complaning about the prestige buff and yet you guys have been buying it over and over . your logic is only good when it applies to you it seems .
Old 04-22-2017, 01:13 PM
Elyos

I don't have the prestige buff, loooooool. I don't buy it because I don't think it's worth it, anymore than I don't buy lockbox keys or keys to this event because I don't think they're worth it. Weirdly enough, I rarely spend money with NC. Gotta pay to eat and stuff, you know.

But in short summary of my original post:
Stanza is right; you don't have to do the event if you don't like it, and your chosen analogy is silly.

P.S. Give me your spinels, please. I like the armor skin.