Old 07-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Elyos
Default Help me for new update 4.0

hello guys I'm sorry for this post if this wrong place..
i have many problem for this update. lately I really busy and have not had time to update aion. three days ago I checked, and was already updated to patch 4.0. and I try to update it and of course using the new Aion launcher.

my aion folders stored in drive D. and I install the new launcher in drive D too. I am confused with this update.

my question is:
1.how large the file should be downloaded to patch this time ???
2.I've updated from the new launcher. I am already 20% downloaded and its file of 6.3 GB. I think 20 % already 6.3 GB how when it is up 100%? how much GB file will take it ??? :'(.
3.am I wrong in installing the new launcher?

pls answer.
sorry for my english.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:52 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Help me for new update 4.0

Hello :) I was worried about the size too when I started, but honestly, you just have to wait it out.
Right now I'm at 68% but it's already downloaded everything (if you click the arrow right beside the download bar, you'll see all the files that need to be downloaded and the progress its making)
Mine ended up being around 20GB for some reason, while my other friend ended up downloading 9.5GB, so the only thing I can tell you is that its in a range from 9GB to 20GB
And the time all depends on how fast your Internet downloading speed is. My friend has a download speed average of 800KB/sec, so it only took her 3.5 hours to download her 9.5GB, but my internet download speed is all over the place, as low as 10KB/sec to a high of 800kb/sec. It took me about 36 hours to download the 20GB.
And yes, you're downloading the right launcher. It seems too big to be true, but thats how this update is. Hope I helped!

Last edited by Stoarn - Siel; 07-03-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoarn - Siel View Post
Hello :) I was worried about the size too when I started, but honestly, you just have to wait it out.
Right now I'm at 68% but it's already downloaded everything (if you click the arrow right beside the download bar, you'll see all the files that need to be downloaded and the progress its making)
Mine ended up being around 20GB for some reason, while my other friend ended up downloading 9.5GB, so the only thing I can tell you is that its in a range from 9GB to 20GB
And the time all depends on how fast your Internet downloading speed is. My friend has a download speed average of 800KB/sec, so it only took her 3.5 hours to download her 9.5GB, but my internet download speed is all over the place, as low as 10KB/sec to a high of 800kb/sec. It took me about 36 hours to download the 20GB.
And yes, you're downloading the right launcher. It seems too big to be true, but thats how this update is. Hope I helped!

wow thats really big file. my aion folder already 23 GB! what if i download 20 GB again? it will be more than 40 GB. I got information that this update is only 4.14 GB only.take a look here https://twitter.com/NCWest_Aion/stat...16774382698497

and jambo give the direct download for easy to download this update http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...d.php?t=113142
but not work.. still downloading and downloading full aion.

I am confused. am I wrong in installing the new launcher? or?

anyone guide me please!
Old 07-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Asmodians

Have a same problems with u guys, my Aion's size is up to 86GB (OMFG) and when i choose file repair on the launcher its down to 46GB. The CryEngine1 is too old and the graphics/terrains are really bad, theres no smooth in action and skill. I dont know why it turned in like this.